Post a reply

Re: Race to the Crucible: Judgement Days (April 13th~14th)

Postby aimlesswandeer

Juddernaut88 wrote:Swear nearly every result today not going my way. Already fearing the worst for Zhao Xintong.

Yes, I feel the same, likewise with yesterday.

Only six different nationalities represented this year, and Maflin is more English than Norwegian.

Postby aimlesswandeer

hendry_fan wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:LIVE SCOREING IS WORKIN AGAIN!.

And it,s lookin good for MJ!.

Why the MJ love? Surely better to have the first ever South American at the Crucible than another English journeyman.

Great question aimlesswandeer. <ok>

I can absolutley see where your coming from,it would be indeed great to have a South American at the Crucible,but i,d rather our beloved Johnny Bravo be the first South American ever to make it!. :happy: :-D

+ i like Mark Joyce.I like,everyone of course has there likes n dislikes,and i happen to like Mark Joyce,and if he qualifies,i,m sure that his MUM will like him!. happy: <laugh>

And just as i write,i see that he,s done it.

VERY WELL DONE MJ!!!!.You,ve made it to the CRUCIBLE!,I,m very pleased for you,I,m sure your MUM will like you now! :cracker: :love: :clap: :happy: :-D

Fair enough, no harm to MJ, it’ll be a big occasion for him.

I’m just a bit underwhelmed at the lack of variety in the qualifiers, a lot of familiar faces. Was hoping for a more diverse and young selection but if they’re not good enough they don’t deserve to be there.

Postby hendry_fan

aimlesswandeer wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:LIVE SCOREING IS WORKIN AGAIN!.

And it,s lookin good for MJ!.

Why the MJ love? Surely better to have the first ever South American at the Crucible than another English journeyman.

Great question aimlesswandeer.

I can absolutley see where your coming from,it would be indeed great to have a South American at the Crucible,but i,d rather our beloved Johnny Bravo be the first South American ever to make it!.

+ i like Mark Joyce.I like,everyone of course has there likes n dislikes,and i happen to like Mark Joyce,and if he qualifies,i,m sure that his MUM will like him!.

And just as i write,i see that he,s done it.

VERY WELL DONE MJ!!!!.You,ve made it to the CRUCIBLE!,I,m very pleased for you,I,m sure your MUM will like you now! :cracker: :love: :clap: :happy: :-D

Fair enough, no harm to MJ, it’ll be a big occasion for him.

I’m just a bit underwhelmed at the lack of variety in the qualifiers, a lot of familiar faces. Was hoping for a more diverse and young selection but if they’re not good enough they don’t deserve to be there.

Aye,it would o been good to have more Diversity,and to have more Scots at the Crucible,but as you point out,they don,t deserve to have qualified,as they were,nt good enough.

All the Scots got beaten heavily,bar the Wee Man,(10-7).

Ah well,at least i got a wee consolation,as MJ made it!. :happy: :cracker:

Canny wait for the draw tomorrow!. :excited: :mental:

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:Can we play Guess The Next Archive clip?

Im betting one of the semis from last year will make an appearance.

Ronnie missing the pink against Selby in 2014.

Did Ronnie miss a pink? Does MDG know about this?

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:Can we play Guess The Next Archive clip?

Im betting one of the semis from last year will make an appearance.

Ronnie missing the pink against Selby in 2014.

Did Ronnie miss a pink? Does MDG know about this?

He thinks he misses the pink in every frame.