Post a reply

Re: Judgement Day

Postby SnookerFan

I can't believe this id the first time I've watched this on You Tube. I'm such a fairweather fan.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would. Cutting between matches seemed such a turd idea.

Nah it’s fun. I guess you can’t put the one match on your tablet if you don’t have ESP anymore?

Nah, that's the thing.

I don't feel as involved in the second session of best of 19 unless I saw the start anyway.

Ah gutted.

I think the roaming coverage really is at its best towards the end anyway when you’re flicking between frames towards the end of matches.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would. Cutting between matches seemed such a turd idea.

What was the first two? :chin:

SZorry, been listening to Ken too much...<doh>

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Nah it’s fun. I guess you can’t put the one match on your tablet if you don’t have ESP anymore?

Nah, that's the thing.

I don't feel as involved in the second session of best of 19 unless I saw the start anyway.

Ah gutted.

I think the roaming coverage really is at its best towards the end anyway when you’re flicking between frames towards the end of matches.

With the roaming coverage you obviously can't watch a match as a whole, but what I like about it is you can see every important moment of each match, and that's what they do.

I thought Doherty was a bit annoying at the beginning today, but he gradually got better with Walker.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:I thought Doherty was a bit annoying at the beginning today, but he gradually got better with Walker.

I think both of them got better in the second session once they got away from answering a load of boring questions.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I thought Doherty was a bit annoying at the beginning today, but he gradually got better with Walker.

I think both of them got better in the second session once they got away from answering a load of boring questions.

Like favourite pizza topping or which player they would take with them on a deserted island <doh>

Maybe they'll start the same again tomorrow, but at least they get rid of the bad stuff soon.

Postby chengdufan

SnookerEd25 wrote:

pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:

rofl