Post a reply

Re: Zhou Yuelong Watache Thread

Postby vodkadiet1

Hopefully, he doesn't a choker in the next round and he will be soundly thrashed.

Postby Andre147

Su Xi didn't choke it did he? Yuelong had to play well to beat him, it was a good high quality match, only one frame didn't feature a 50+ break.

Postby vodkadiet1

Andre147 wrote:Su Xi didn't choke it did he? Yuelong had to play well to beat him, it was a good high quality match, only one frame didn't feature a 50+ break.

He choked it when it mattered.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:What was the choke? Zhou made a frame winning clearance in the decider.

He was in amongst the balls in the 10th frame and on a break of 60 odd, before messing up position. Zhou stole that frame with a clearance and then dominated the decider.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What was the choke? Zhou made a frame winning clearance in the decider.

He was in amongst the balls in the 10th frame and on a break of 60 odd, before messing up position. Zhou stole that frame with a clearance and then dominated the decider.

So he was.

Is missing one shot a choke though? It was a costly mistake, but it wasn't like he fell apart or was making mistake after mistake.

Zhao did well to clear up and make a clearance. Zhao played well to make the most of his one chance.

Postby mick745

And did you see his clearance. On the brink 0-67 down. Yellow green, blue off their spots. Yellow and blue great pots off the cushions. Position from blue on the baulk line cushion near the yellow pocket.

With a clearance like that he deserved to go through.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Is missing one shot a choke though? It was a costly mistake, but it wasn't like he fell apart or was making mistake after mistake.

Everythings a choke to some posters on this Island. Particularly the infallible ones, I find...:chin:

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Zhou Yeulong in action today and currently trailing 2-1 against Liam Highfield.

Are you wataching?

Nope I'm afraid I'm watching Dott vs Tian Pengfei but I did switch over to watch it when it was the mid session interval. Zhou Yeulong is now level at 3-3.

Postby HappyCamper

Juddernaut88 wrote:Chance not taken and Highfield leads 5-4 :(
I think Zhou has always been behind so far.

was never ahead against xu si either don't think until the decider.

Postby Juddernaut88

HappyCamper wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Chance not taken and Highfield leads 5-4 :(
I think Zhou has always been behind so far.

was never ahead against xu si either don't think until the decider.

Yep you are right. I expect him to play well tonight and I think he will end up winning 10-7 or 10-8.