Post a reply

Re: Race to the Crucible: Qualifying Round 3 (April 10th~12t

Postby Wildey

lhpirnie wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Xintong is so good to watch, one of my favourite players, always reminds me of a young Jimmy White.

Would be great if Bingtao inspired him to greater things.

He reminds me of Mark Williams just casual round the table aim and shoot doesn't look that quick but he is

More like Lisowski in many respects. If anyone inspires him to greater things, it's more likely to be Zhou Yuelong. the two boys have known each other since the age of 11 and shared a house together for several years when they came to UK.

Lisowski like Ronnie looks quick.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
lhpirnie wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Xintong is so good to watch, one of my favourite players, always reminds me of a young Jimmy White.

Would be great if Bingtao inspired him to greater things.

He reminds me of Mark Williams just casual round the table aim and shoot doesn't look that quick but he is

More like Lisowski in many respects. If anyone inspires him to greater things, it's more likely to be Zhou Yuelong. the two boys have known each other since the age of 11 and shared a house together for several years when they came to UK.

Lisowski like Ronnie looks quick.

Yes Xintong is very casual.

Postby cupotee

chengdufan wrote:He's certainly been unlucky to face Carter at the top of his game. Tough draw.

i suspect carter was simply up for it knowing junxu's having a good season , junxu should have won this frame now though his last positional shot was a bit dozey tbh