Post a reply

Re: Race to the Crucible: Qualifying Round 3 (April 10th~12t

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Carter's body language really gets on my nerves. Walks away from the table as if he's about to body slam someone.

Andre The Giant?

As long as it's not Andre the ref.

I've met Andre. He's not far of in terms of height.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Carter's body language really gets on my nerves. Walks away from the table as if he's about to body slam someone.

Andre The Giant?

:shock:

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Andre The Giant?

rofl

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Xintong is so good to watch, one of my favourite players, always reminds me of a young Jimmy White.

Would be great if Bingtao inspired him to greater things.

He reminds me of Mark Williams just casual round the table aim and shoot doesn't look that quick but he is

Postby lhpirnie

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Xintong is so good to watch, one of my favourite players, always reminds me of a young Jimmy White.

Would be great if Bingtao inspired him to greater things.

He reminds me of Mark Williams just casual round the table aim and shoot doesn't look that quick but he is

More like Lisowski in many respects. If anyone inspires him to greater things, it's more likely to be Zhou Yuelong. the two boys have known each other since the age of 11 and shared a house together for several years when they came to UK.