Post a reply

Re: WST Pro Series Final Stage !!!!!

Postby LDS

Wherever Craigie finishes now, this will mark only his second ever five figure payday since he started being a tournament regular some five seasons ago.

It marks his second biggest payday ever as he'll get either 20.5k or 23k from this event, his previous record being 27k from the China Open in 2019.

Although I'm not sure it will boost him up the rankings that much as this result essentially replaces the 2019 one for the two year rankings totals, his China total coming off after the Tour Championships. So he needed this to make sure he only dropped a couple of places rather than freefall.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:So all rounds Best of 19?

Last year we had first two Bo17, then the Final Bo19.

Wish they'd standardise a format.

Been a funny one...

3 editions, 3 different formats.

The first one in 2019 had Bo17, Bo19, then Bo25

Postby Wildey

It Has to be said that was dismal from Lisowski.

His Final day performance takes a lot to be desired....this more than anything goes a long way to thinking he will never win a tournament....

Has anyone collapsed so badly so often with a title to be won.

Postby gallantrabbit

LDS wrote:Wherever Craigie finishes now, this will mark only his second ever five figure payday since he started being a tournament regular some five seasons ago.

It marks his second biggest payday ever as he'll get either 20.5k or 23k from this event, his previous record being 27k from the China Open in 2019.

Although I'm not sure it will boost him up the rankings that much as this result essentially replaces the 2019 one for the two year rankings totals, his China total coming off after the Tour Championships. So he needed this to make sure he only dropped a couple of places rather than freefall.

I think this lad has an awful lot of potential. He is a class act and I think he has the bottle. He doesn't like hearing it but his attitude has stunk at times. Surely he should take stock, and realise what is up for grabs here?

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:It Has to be said that was dismal from Lisowski.

His Final day performance takes a lot to be desired....this more than anything goes a long way to thinking he will never win a tournament....

Has anyone collapsed so badly so often with a title to be won.

The Pound Shop Judd strikes again.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Guessing it won't be Jack

This guy was correct

Yeah, but he didn't have to be such an bottom about it, did he?

One day he'll be champion.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:https://wst.tv/wst-pro-series-a-great-innovation/

The tournament’s fine but it’s not worth paying as much for 1 month as for 1 month of Eurosport Player or Netflix. Far too expensive.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:https://wst.tv/wst-pro-series-a-great-innovation/

I just couldn't get into best of 3s

Well, Hearn says you could. :grrr:

I couldn't. I tried, but just gave up in the end. :hmmm: