Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Players Championship Semi Finals !!!

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:To be fair, don't we go on and on about Phil yates as well?

I'm not into the hate party. Particularly those posts like 'oh buck off yates/studd/Jill' which don't even reference what the poster is annoyed at. How is this adding to the forum? At least provide us some amusement as to what annoyed you <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:To be fair, don't we go on and on about Phil yates as well?

I'm not into the hate party. Particularly those posts like 'oh buck off yates/studd/Jill' which don't even reference what the poster is annoyed at. How is this adding to the forum? At least provide us some amusement as to what annoyed you <laugh>

Is it still alright to do it to Iranu?

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:

If I do this, do I continue with your blessing? :chin:

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Is it still alright to do it to Iranu?

as long as you say exactly why he should stfu.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:If it's important to you to do Jill hate posts then please carry on Iranu.

What about if he wants to hate on Phil Yates?

That would also be considered unacceptable :chuckle: