Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Players Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby D4P

TheRocket wrote:http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?template=48

Huge win for Hawkins. 13th now in the Provisional Crucible rankings.

He also just moved into 8th in the provisional Tour Championship rankings

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:Does anyone outside the UK have the ES Player with English comms on?

I have absolutely no idea who that commentator is.

Yes, me. Also no idea who that was. He wasn't bad.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Does anyone outside the UK have the ES Player with English comms on?

I have absolutely no idea who that commentator is.

Yes, me. Also no idea who that was. He wasn't bad.

We can rule out Phi Yates.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie was definitely shaking his head at the end. Hope Ding wasn't upset, they usually get along so well.

Ding was snake hissed because Ronnie sat down against Jordan Brown.

Postby hendry_fan

Had yet another early night last night. :-)

I watched the first 4 frames and then decided to switch off n go to bed.

I,ve actually just seen the result,6-5 to Ronnie.DING LOSES YET AGAIN to Ron. :-D :-(

What a BIG shame The Strangler has to play against The Wizard of Wishaw.Would o rooted for the Nothern Irishman.

I won,t be able to see the at least the first few frames,as i have a meeting at 16.00. :sad: I,ll be tellin my Boss to get the finger out n get on with it. :-D

Another brilliant match.MJW v Selby.Short n simple.I think Selbs,ll win.

Tonights match,Bingo v The Hawk.Hmm,aint up for that one at all tbh,i,ll have yet another early night.

Postby Prop

McManusFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:The Strangler

Brilliant!!!

I think that one is going to stick. What a great nickname, tons better than the Antrim Ferarri.

+1

Antrim Ferrari is a bit meh.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:I am still not pleased that John Higgins vs Jordan Brown is the televised match this afternoon.
I just cannot see the logic in that at all.

I’d rather watch the other match, as well. But it’s no big surprise. Brown winning the Welsh was a huge moment in the sport, and a huge story. Broadcasters like to follow hype.

Postby Dan-cat

Prop wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I am still not pleased that John Higgins vs Jordan Brown is the televised match this afternoon.
I just cannot see the logic in that at all.

I’d rather watch the other match, as well. But it’s no big surprise. Brown winning the Welsh was a huge moment in the sport, and a huge story. Broadcasters like to follow hype.

This. I totally see the logic. Also Higgins is top 4 or something! Hardly a surprise.

Postby TheRocket

Higgins is a greater player than Selby and Williams. Brown just won the Welsh Open which was a great underdog story. So not that much of a surprise its the main match.