Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Players Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Browns looking scared

Don’t blame him. Higgins playing better than he did against Ronnie in the Masters.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:I'm beginning to think they should've put Selby vs Williams on.

Never thought i'd say this but - I think you're right SF <ok>

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:I'm beginning to think they should've put Selby vs Williams on.

Beginning? The fools never should've even considered this match, what were they thinking??

Postby LC

I said before no disrespect to brown, but last week was his moment in the sun, and I don’t believe he will ever reach a semi final again

Postby Holden Chinaski

You have to give Brown some slack. He just won his first ranker, having beaten Selby and Ronnie. He probably celebrated too much and hasn't prepared well for this match. Understandable.

Postby HappyCamper

Holden Chinaski wrote:You have to give Brown some slack. He just won his first ranker, having beaten Selby and Ronnie. He probably celebrated too much and hasn't prepared well for this match. Understandable.

Zero chance I would even be sober now if I were in his shoes.

Postby Holden Chinaski

HappyCamper wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:You have to give Brown some slack. He just won his first ranker, having beaten Selby and Ronnie. He probably celebrated too much and hasn't prepared well for this match. Understandable.

Zero chance I would even be sober now if I were in his shoes.

Indeed.

Postby Iranu

Agree. Shouldn’t be the match table though.

Postby SnookerEd25

Yes, absolutely, but the short money was on him suffering a reaction to his stellar showing last week, and being blown out of the water here.

It's a no-brainer that a match featuring 2 World Champions should have been on the main table this afternoon, in my opinion.