Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Players Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby LDS

Dan-cat wrote:
LDS wrote:I think literally all the matches I want to watch will be second fiddle tables :-( really is getting beyond a joke at this point.

What that ITV won't cater specifically to your whims?

Lol, no. That the approach to airing sporting events generally is so utterly backwards. Technology? What technology, this is still 1979, right?

Postby Iranu

They should at least have match choice online.

Does Eurosport Player give both tables if you’re outside the UK?

Postby SnookerEd25

LDS wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
LDS wrote:I think literally all the matches I want to watch will be second fiddle tables :-( really is getting beyond a joke at this point.

Lol, no. That the approach to airing sporting events generally is so utterly backwards. Technology? What technology, this is still 1979, right?

Oh jeez, can't have a beer tonight then. I'm only six :hmmm:

Postby LDS

SnookerEd25 wrote:
LDS wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Oh jeez, can't have a beer tonight then. I'm only six :hmmm:

And I can't watch the snooker cos Dad wants to watch Minder :-(

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Surely he's on site already, being as it is still in Celtic country.

Presumably a lift or stairs then :chin:

Tour Champs back in Celtic Manor, not the Players.

Yeah, that confused me earlier. I misread the e-mail, and assumed that they were staying on for the Players Championships being that they were already there.

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Surely he's on site already, being as it is still in Celtic country.

Presumably a lift or stairs then :chin:

Tour Champs back in Celtic Manor, not the Players.

I was confused :shrug:

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:I'm already feeling nervous.

Just keep reminding yourself “Ronnie just lost to the world number 81” and I’m sure that’ll help you feel better <laugh>

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:Hendry is saying that he'd never seen Jordan Brown play snooker until last night. I'd paid to see him in York a couple of years ago. They should get me to be a pundit.

Would watache.