Post a reply

Re: Cazoo Players Championship Last 16 !!!

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Iranu wrote:Don’t remember seeing Ronnie so frustrated in a long time.

As much as he said he didn’t care, I think Sunday’s final is having an impact.

He wants another title soon, any title.

He just hates missing shots like that when he's clearing the colours.

As Prop says I think he was more snake hissed off about the position from yellow than the miss itself. That kind of positional error is sacrilege to Ronnie.

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Iranu wrote:Don’t remember seeing Ronnie so frustrated in a long time.

As much as he said he didn’t care, I think Sunday’s final is having an impact.

He wants another title soon, any title.

There’s no getting away from the fact that he would’ve expected another title by now. He looked under it in that final and he’s not performing in them like he usually does.

To be fair, NI and Scotland were essentially write-offs. There’s no way we could expect him to have performed in those the way he got through to them.

And I don’t think he played badly at all in Wales but never stamped his authority on the match in the way you’d have expected.

As Andre mentioned he wants a title just as a confidence booster for the worlds. I think he’d take the Gibraltar Open at this point <laugh>

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet1 wrote:Junhui continues to be a punchbag for O'Sullivan. Good finish by O'Sullivan.

Early result. Ban.

Postby Iranu

mantorok wrote:As Andre mentioned he wants a title just as a confidence booster for the worlds. I think he’d take the Gibraltar Open at this point <laugh>

Judd will never let Ronnie take his most cherished title from him.

Postby Johnny Bravo

vodkadiet1 wrote:O'Sullivan missed the green and the rest was history!

And yet he still made a winning break in this frame and we Ronnetes get to rub it in your grass eating face :mosh:

Postby Iranu

Another match in which I don’t think Ding wilted at all against Ronnie. Neither player played well today. Ding’s long game let him down as it has in so many matches the last couple of years, but he didn’t start well and then crumble, or visibly start losing composure. A bad kiss left Ronnie the chance and Ronnie being Ronnie, he took it well.

I think once upon a time Ding would have lost 6-2/6-3 even the way Ronnie was struggling today.

Hard luck Ding. Well finished by Ronnie and if Ding loses to anyone at least it’s him :hatoff:

Postby Prop

Pink Ball wrote:Why do I bother with this pin end of a sport?

Because it occasionally gives you a sex penis.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Another match in which I don’t think Ding wilted at all against Ronnie. Neither player played well today. Ding’s long game let him down as it has in so many matches the last couple of years, but he didn’t start well and then crumble, or visibly start losing composure. A bad kiss left Ronnie the chance and Ronnie being Ronnie, he took it well.

I think once upon a time Ding would have lost 6-2/6-3 even the way Ronnie was struggling today.

Hard luck Ding. Well finished by Ronnie and if Ding loses to anyone at least it’s him :hatoff:

Ding just needs one final push.

He lost his last 3 matches v ROS in a decider.

It's not like he bottled them or anything, I believe.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:Another match in which I don’t think Ding wilted at all against Ronnie. Neither player played well today. Ding’s long game let him down as it has in so many matches the last couple of years, but he didn’t start well and then crumble, or visibly start losing composure. A bad kiss left Ronnie the chance and Ronnie being Ronnie, he took it well.

:goodpost:

Postby McManusFan

Andre147 wrote:

I thought he had a big lead in their last matchup and got pegged back to a decider.

Postby Andre147

McManusFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

I thought he had a big lead in their last matchup and got pegged back to a decider.

That one was the exception as he should have won it 6-4.

Postby vodkadiet1

Johnny Bravo wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:O'Sullivan missed the green and the rest was history!

And yet he still made a winning break in this frame and we Ronnetes get to rub it in your grass eating face :mosh:

I hope your mother still loves you.

Postby TheRocket

He is competitive against Ronnie and puts up a decent fight but he's been missing the pressure pots or key balls which is the difference between winning or losing.