Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Final !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

GeF wrote:
Andre147 wrote:This could actually be very similar to the 2017 NI Open.

Bingtao only lost 9-8 v MJW, another class of 92 player.

Must we keep an eye on Brown next season ?

Only when he's playing Yan.

Postby Andre147

I disagree with Wild this would be Snooker's biggest upset in a Final.

Joe Johnson winning the Worlds was a much bigger chock, mainly because it was the biggest title, not "only" the Welsh Open.

Postby Goldenballs147

So I haven’t been able to watch much of this so far this afternoon. Is O’Sullivan playing absolutely crap or is Brown playing out of his skin? I’ve never actually watched him play before so can’t form a judgment of my own from what little I’ve seen.

Postby eraserhead

Goldenballs147 wrote:So I haven’t been able to watch much of this so far this afternoon. Is O’Sullivan playing absolutely crap or is Brown playing out of his skin? I’ve never actually watched him play before so can’t form a judgment of my own from what little I’ve seen.

Ronnie's playing crap but Brown's taking his chances very well and making some decent breaks.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:I disagree with Wild this would be Snooker's biggest upset in a Final.

Joe Johnson winning the Worlds was a much bigger chock, mainly because it was the biggest title, not "only" the Welsh Open.

Of course Joe Johnson was a much bigger shock. It was a World final and Davis was in his prime.

Postby Iranu

Goldenballs147 wrote:So I haven’t been able to watch much of this so far this afternoon. Is O’Sullivan playing absolutely crap or is Brown playing out of his skin? I’ve never actually watched him play before so can’t form a judgment of my own from what little I’ve seen.

As is often the case when people ask this question, it’s somewhere in the middle. Ronnie’s missed chances but Brown’s played well.

Postby Alex0paul

Dan-cat wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:You're a nut,
You're crazy in the coconut,
But what does that mean?

That boy needs therapy

Psychosomatic