Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Final !!!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Ronnie should be embarrased of himself, losing to a nobody like Brown.
Stupid shot selection, should have never taken that blue on.

Should have played it as a reverse massé. :sad:

This has been a rubbish week for me. The Djokovic bastard won the AO and now Ronnie loses to Brown. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Not been a great day for me with Djokovic winning and Arsenal losing but Spurs losing and this match make things a little better.

Postby mantorok

Andre147 wrote:Heartbreaking losses for the Class of 92 lately, first Higgins, now ROS.

But before anyone says it, no, they won't fade away, and ROS could easily win his 7th world title this season. bucking hope he does.

He’s been playing great but consistency is a problem. Thankfully you can get away with that in the worlds.

Postby TheRocket

eraserhead wrote:Such a good run from Brown to beat Selby, Mags and Ronnie.

As for Ronnie losses like that give every player on tour so much confidence going into matches against him.

I think a lot of players are confident against Ronnie these days but I think the fact there is no crowd plays a big part in that.

Postby Iranu

I’ll be honest, I didn’t expect Jordan to win the final frame in one visit.

bucking fabulous performance. Obviously I wanted Ronnie to win but the guy’s won enough. Always nice to see someone break out of obscurity as Alex said earlier.

Postby LC

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Ronnie should be embarrased of himself, losing to a nobody like Brown.

This has been a rubbish week for me. The Djokovic bastard won the AO and now Ronnie loses to Brown. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I agree it is embarrassing for Ronnie, yes browns had a golden run but he beat a very bad selby just and Maguire threw the towel in, trump would have battered him in this final he won’t even give his best pal the lickings of a dog in a final, I’d be a amazed if brown ever gets anywhere near to final again

Postby Holden Chinaski

masterdoctorgenius wrote:3 Finals lost for Ronnie this season. One would think that a silverware is around the corner but when he loses finals where he is the favourite then I dont know.

Who cares? He's World Champ! More titles will come.

Postby csprince

LC wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I agree it is embarrassing for Ronnie, yes browns had a golden run but he beat a very bad selby just and Maguire threw the towel in, trump would have battered him in this final he won’t even give his best pal the lickings of a dog in a final, I’d be a amazed if brown ever gets anywhere near to final again

there's always one that has to discredit the winner.

Postby Iranu

LC wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:

What a shame Judd was too rubbish to get that far then rofl

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:3 Finals lost for Ronnie this season. One would think that a silverware is around the corner but when he loses finals where he is the favourite then I dont know.

Yep we’ve been through all this before :zzz: AC or LT says hello.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:I’ll be honest, I didn’t expect Jordan to win the final frame in one visit.

bucking fabulous performance. Obviously I wanted Ronnie to win but the guy’s won enough. Always nice to see someone break out of obscurity as Alex said earlier.

Won enough ?!? HELL NO !!! ROS needs to keep on winning. The only way he would have won enough already is if he had 10 WCs, 50 rankers while making 1500 tons, he's still a long way from that.
I want him to win forever !!!

Postby eraserhead

TheRocket wrote:I think a lot of players are confident against Ronnie these days but I think the fact there is no crowd plays a big part in that.

Part of it but compared to other players he just seems to knock reds over the pockets at an alarming rate. His break building papers over the cracks for his lack of sharpness in the safety imo. Think there were 3 frames in the afternoon session where he left reds that I could pot and Jordan won the frame off them.

Great from Jordan because most other players on tour would have bottled those chances but it shows why he's had big losses to Selby and Judd recently.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Yeah - Judd's rubbish :roll:

I didn’t say he is. I said he was. He was dreadful in his three matches at the Welsh.

He’s still far and away the best player in the world at the moment.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Yep we’ve been through all this before :zzz: AC or LT says hello.

Of course they will. And a 7th world title would top them all.

Postby Juddernaut88

World snooker website will take forever updating the schedule for the Players championship this upcoming week. I remember this time last year it wasn't updated till the following morning!

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Such a good run from Brown to beat Selby, Mags and Ronnie.

As for Ronnie losses like that give every player on tour so much confidence going into matches against him.

I think a lot of players are confident against Ronnie these days but I think the fact there is no crowd plays a big part in that.

We shouldn’t put any more significance into the lack of crowd than we did when Yan won the Masters.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Yeah - Judd's rubbish :roll:

I didn’t say he is. I said he was. He was dreadful in his three matches at the Welsh.

He’s still far and away the best player in the world at the moment.

Judd is very consistent and miles ahead of the rest.

Wouldn't surprise me if he won next week's Players Champs.

Postby Cloud Strife

Jordan's win reminds me of Jimmy Robertson's victory in the European Masters from a few years ago.

Hopefully, unlike Jimmy, Jordan won't fade into obscurity now.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:sick of these Ronnie-Ding matches this season. I wish they wouldnt meet for a change.

Yes me too. Ronnie should pull out lol, to give Ding a chance of winning it.

Postby csprince

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:sick of these Ronnie-Ding matches this season. I wish they wouldnt meet for a change.

Yes me too. Ronnie should pull out lol, to give Ding a chance of winning it.

mr santos :no: