Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby Iranu

eraserhead wrote:Ding needs to sort his bloody ranking out. Needs to be as far away as possible from Ronnie in a big tournament right now.

rofl so true.

Poor Ding :-(

Postby Andre147

Someone might know the answer to this, but I can't remember the last ranking event Final where two players haven't played each other yet.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:Someone might know the answer to this, but I can't remember the last ranking event Final where two players haven't played each other yet.

Joyce-Bingtao maybe, Riga Masters 2019? Still their only encounter.

Postby D4P

Andre147 wrote:Someone might know the answer to this, but I can't remember the last ranking event Final where two players haven't played each other yet.

Possibly the 2019 Riga Masters, which featured Yan Bingtao and Mark Joyce.

Postby Goldenballs147

That performance from O’Sullivan very akin to some of his WC matches last year in my opinion.

Some flourishes of brilliance amongst what was mostly a high standard, coupled with consistency and digging in where necessary. Good body language too and to top it all off he’s not talking marmite in his interviews about his cue action.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s final!

Postby Alex0paul

Williams was pathetic tonight. Couldn’t wait for the match to be over so he could congratulate and fawn over O’Sullivan. Get a grip man.

Postby Dan-cat

Goldenballs147 wrote:That performance from O’Sullivan very akin to some of his WC matches last year in my opinion.

Some flourishes of brilliance amongst what was mostly a high standard, coupled with consistency and digging in where necessary. Good body language too and to top it all off he’s not talking marmite in his interviews about his cue action.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s final!

Hahaha well said :-)

Postby Iranu

Alex0paul wrote:Williams was pathetic tonight. Couldn’t wait for the match to be over so he could congratulate and fawn over O’Sullivan. Get a grip man.

Rubbish

Postby Alex0paul

Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:If Jordan Brown wins I will run naked down my road with a daffodil up my rectum

What town?

Plymouth

Postby TheRocket

I think Cloud said ROS-MJW is like Federer-Roddick. And thats spot on.

You cant say Roddick didnt try his hardest. He absolutely did. But his game was just completely ineffective against Federer. Federer was neutralizing everything Roddick threw at him.

And the more matches you lose eventually lack of belief becomes a serious problem as well.

Postby cupotee

williams should review what he does out there , he's alright with tapping up to the pack on break offs to prevent his opponent from clearing up off the break so why doesn't he try to knock the colours safe against o sullivan , nothing to be ashamed of its all part of the game .

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:I think Cloud said ROS-MJW is like Federer-Roddick. And thats spot on.

You cant say Roddick didnt try his hardest. He absolutely did. But his game was just completely ineffective against Federer. Federer was neutralizing everything Roddick threw at him.

And the more matches you lose eventually lack of belief becomes a serious problem as well.

Much lesser players can and do beat Ronnie. I mean really, if you think about it, all players are lesser than Ronnie. And he gets beat, regularly.

Willo is one of the very best that ever played. He should beat Ronnie more than he does. It's a mental block that stops him performing well against him. That stuff he says in interviews is programming defeat in before they've even begun.

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I think Cloud said ROS-MJW is like Federer-Roddick. And thats spot on.

Much lesser players can and do beat Ronnie. I mean really, if you think about it, all players are lesser than Ronnie. And he gets beat, regularly.

Willo is one of the very best that ever played. He should beat Ronnie more than he does. It's a mental block that stops him performing well against him. That stuff he says in interviews is programming defeat in before they've even begun.

Similar to Murphy, who usually says similar things as MJW and it ends up in defeat.

Only difference is they haven't played as much as MJW v ROS, otherwise their h2h would equally be as one sided.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

looooooool