Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This match sucks.

Yep expected it to be closer but far too one sided. Ronnie has played very well though but still Mark could have won a few more frames.

Luck’s played its part, no doubt, but Ronnie’s also been stronger.

Postby TheRocket

MJW beat Higgins three times at the Crucible. Two back to back semis and a World final in 2018.

But against ROS for whatever reason he keeps losing. Combination of tough match up and lack of belief probably. Similar to Ding.

Postby vodkadiet1

SnookerFan wrote:Imagine Ronnie had lost to Jimmy. The final could've been Brown vs White.

Jimmy White was named James Brown at Wembley one year. The brown ball was sponsored by HP sauce.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Imagine Ronnie had lost to Jimmy. The final could've been Brown vs White.

Jimmy White was named James Brown at Wembley one year. The brown ball was sponsored by HP sauce.

I remember that.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:After this match, I will be rewatching Fargo.

The film or the series?

The series. I’m up to episode 7 of the first season. And patiently waiting for season 4 to come to the UK.

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:

The film or the series?

The series. I’m up to episode 7 of the first season. And patiently waiting for season 4 to come to the UK.

Excellent shout, absolutely brilliant series. Season two is my favourite I think.

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Might watch some more Curb.

Me too :love: where you up to?

Just starting season 2. I bucking love it right up my street. How many times can he put his foot in it? rofl

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:

The film or the series?

Excellent shout, absolutely brilliant series. Season two is my favourite I think.

Agreed. 2, 1, 3 in order of greatness for me. It seems there’s been enough time between watching it for the first time and now for it to be enjoyable again. I haven’t exactly forgotten the plot, but it’s still incredible 2nd time round.

Postby Iranu

Prop wrote:Agreed. 2, 1, 3 in order of greatness for me. It seems there’s been enough time between watching it for the first time and now for it to be enjoyable again. I haven’t exactly forgotten the plot, but it’s still incredible 2nd time round.

Yep, that’s the order I’d have them in as well, although all pretty tight.

I’ve actually seen the first eight episodes or so of season 4 and it’s also very good although it ranks bottom at the moment.

Postby D4P

Ronnie has lost 2 frames in 5 matches. I wonder what the record is for fewest frames lost in real event (not including the Shootout, etc.). Ronnie might have had a chance to set the record if Carter hadn't withdrawn...