Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:MJW seems to dislike Goldstein. 'What a stupid question' lol.

And he's right.

What would MJW say instead? "No it wouldn't be nice to win this" rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:MJW seems to dislike Goldstein. 'What a stupid question' lol.

And he's right.

Indeed.

Postby mantorok

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

And he's right.

Indeed.

Goldstein can be a bit of a tool.

Postby TheRocket

From what I've seen today MJW makes too many mistakes. Ronnie favourite but I didnt forget how Higgins suddenly raised his level from nowhere against him at the Masters.

I wouldnt be surprised if MJW did the same.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:From what I've seen today MJW makes too many mistakes. Ronnie favourite but I didnt forget how Higgins suddenly raised his level from nowhere against him at the Masters.

Me neither, but ROS looks well up for this.

ROS to win 6-3 or 6-4 my take on it.

Postby LDS

Some amusing trivia about Peter Butterworth:

"Peter joined the RAF before the outbreak of WWII and served with the Fleet Air Arm until he was shot down in 1941 during a bombing raid over Holland resulting in him being imprisoned in Stalg Luft 3 where he took part in plays and revues to help cover the noise of other prisoners digging escape tunnels. He also took his turn in digging but after two unsuccessful escape attempts decided his acting was better than escaping.

While being held as a POW during the war, Peter played a part in the escape later filmed as The Wooden Horse (1950). After the war while pursuing his acting career, he auditioned for a part in the film without disclosing his part in the actual incident. He failed the audition as the producers felt he did not look heroic or dashing enough for the film."

Lol

Postby Iranu

mantorok wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

And he's right.

Indeed.

Goldstein can be a bit of a tool.

He’s a really bad interviewer.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:From what I've seen today MJW makes too many mistakes. Ronnie favourite but I didnt forget how Higgins suddenly raised his level from nowhere against him at the Masters.

MJW won their most recent meeting. And was 7-2 and 8-4 up vs him at the WC.

Postby vodkadiet1

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

MJW won their most recent meeting. And was 7-2 and 8-4 up vs him at the WC.

The Mickey Mouse League doesn't count.

Williams has won one real match in 2 decades and even in that match O'Sullivan just gave it to him.

Postby HappyCamper

Dan-cat wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:mark selby on question of sport tonight, can he get over his quarter final defeat?

They still make that show?

Aye. Selby was on Matt Dawson's team. Selby answered correctly questions on darts, soccer, and snooker. He was surprisingly unaware that Hendry was world no1 as late as 2007 though.