Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 16 !!!!!

Postby mantorok

Prop wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Prop wrote:We need to act.

What can we do? Talk him to death?

Find him on social and pen a diplomatically constructive proposal. Or rather request. Get plenty of signatures behind it, as you would a petition. Ask him to learn about the game and adapt. A commentator does not have to be a successful player in order to be a good commentator.

He’s the Alan Partridge of commentary, and ES probably know it.

pmsl

Postby Prop

mantorok wrote:
Prop wrote:
mantorok wrote:

Find him on social and pen a diplomatically constructive proposal. Or rather request. Get plenty of signatures behind it, as you would a petition. Ask him to learn about the game and adapt. A commentator does not have to be a successful player in order to be a good commentator.

pmsl

I’ve tweeted at JJ.

Postby mantorok

Prop wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Prop wrote:
mantorok wrote:

pmsl

I’ve tweeted at JJ.

rofl

If he lets out a groan during this match then he’s read it.

Postby vodkadiet1

Cloud Strife wrote:Zhou had a number of chances to win the third frame, but still lost it.

Ronnie 3-0.

Yuelong is like Ford and Milkins when he plays O'Sullivan. He develops the backbone of a mollusc.

O'Sullivan is thinking "Bring on the next numpty".

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Buck sake seems virtually impossible for Ronnie to lose a frame.

He’s the greatest player of all time. Occasionally he finds this form.

Postby Prop

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Zhou had a number of chances to win the third frame, but still lost it.

Ronnie 3-0.

Yuelong is like Ford and Milkins when he plays O'Sullivan. He develops the backbone of a mollusc.

O'Sullivan is thinking "Bring on the next numpty".

Even if he lost the next 3, he could afford to limpet home.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Prop wrote:I’ve tweeted at JJ.

Holy rubbish you actually have rofl

Like and subscribe

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:

He did it for me.

I feel like Whitney Houston in the Bodyguard.

Postby TheRocket

Dan-cat wrote:I never get too excited when Ronnie cruises to the quarters/semis barely dropping a frame in Home Nations because it's happened a few times and I've been disappointed.

hes obviously not playing top class opposition but when it comes to the Welsh Open in particular he has done this in 2014 and 2016. He played like this from start to finish and won the title quite easily.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:I never get too excited when Ronnie cruises to the quarters/semis barely dropping a frame in Home Nations because it's happened a few times and I've been disappointed.

This doesn’t really matter. If he carries this to the Players, Tour and Worlds, then I’ll be getting hopeful!

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:

hes obviously not playing top class opposition but when it comes to the Welsh Open in particular he has done this in 2014 and 2016. He played like this from start to finish and won the title quite easily.

True. I was at that final in 2014, he did a maxi for my birthday :-D :party:

Postby Iranu

mantorok wrote:
Iranu wrote:

He did it for me.

I feel like Whitney Houston in the Bodyguard.

Chalk it off the list of possible things that Meatloaf won’t do for love :love: