Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Mark Allen’s gone about his business under the radar this week, he’s beaten Donaldson 4-3.

Same as Hawkins, plays Murphy next.

And a good match tonight between Bingtao and Selby.

Hawkins goes under the radar in pretty much every tournament he does well in.

Probably because he’s basically never on the match tables.

Postby Iranu

Remember when Ronnie was finished before Christmas because age was finally catching up with him? rofl

It’s almost as if not practising affected his game!

Postby D4P

Iranu wrote:Remember when Ronnie was finished before Christmas because age was finally catching up with him? rofl

It’s almost as if not practising affected his game!

DECLINE!

Postby Prop

Ron’s looking in decent nick. Are these bad conditions only on the table Judd played on then...

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:Haha Ronnie sticking a finger up to the BBC by showing off his Discovery mug.

Genius.

I thought it was very brave.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Haha Ronnie sticking a finger up to the BBC by showing off his Discovery mug.

For a minute then, I thought you were being literal. I thought you meant he ran up to a BBC sign, flipped the bird and then started drinking from his mug.

Postby Andre147

Long interview from ROS there to Eurosport.

I dont know what he said to BBC, but ROS interviews on ES are complete contrast.

Postby Reg Varney

Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:The minute they started talking about Judd's incredible streak of Best of 7s, he loses a match.

Well played Vafaei.

Also the first time this season he’s failed to reach the QFs.

In fairness, the Welsh is a pretty big tournament, fourth longest-running on the tour with a great history. No surprise Judd’s record in it isn’t great.

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Reg Varney wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Andre147 wrote:The minute they started talking about Judd's incredible streak of Best of 7s, he loses a match.

Well played Vafaei.

Also the first time this season he’s failed to reach the QFs.

In fairness, the Welsh is a pretty big tournament, fourth longest-running on the tour with a great history. No surprise Judd’s record in it isn’t great.

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

:D

Postby LDS

eraserhead wrote:It's not live rofl <doh>

I know, does my head in. Ronnie match ends nice and early, Higgins match is the only one left playing, it has cameras as the betting sites are showing it, what does the BBC get? Effing replays of Higgins yesterday? WTF? What does and doesn't get shown by whom and when is a perfect example of why the normal state of humanity is... deficiency.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie unlike Judd loves these conditions as it makes it tougher for everybody.

And to be fair he's about the only player who rarely moans about conditions and just gets on with it.