Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 32 !!!!!

Postby cupotee

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie unlike Judd loves these conditions as it makes it tougher for everybody.

And to be fair he's about the only player who rarely moans about conditions and just gets on with it.

i never bought into anything being virtuous about snooker players not moaning about conditions , i mean once in a blue moon it might be poor but they know they're in exclusive and elite conditions so why bite the hand that feeds you .

Postby LC

So the heavy conditions actually make it a lot tougher to clear up every time, but it’s possible as has been shown, I prefer it, those constantly the same conditions in MK make for boring repetitive snooker

Postby HappyCamper

The conditions may be heavy. But I do not think the entertainment has suffered because of it one bit. A good player should be able to adapt.

Anyways all square at two each between Higgins and el capitano.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Iranu wrote:What will Judd blame his loss on if he does go on to lose? His opponent being lucky? The table?

Turns out both rofl

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/18/judd-tru ... -14107225/

At least he admits that he’s bad bits of luck to win matches in the past.

"I moan when I win and they still don't do anything...."

buck off.

hammer.

Postby Iranu

D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Are players allowed to practice together?

Presumably, as long as they get tested right before an event starts.

Don’t think they are. Someone, I think MJW, said they weren’t allowed to.

I think that’s why it’s so hard to book practice sessions early in tournaments.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Iranu wrote:What will Judd blame his loss on if he does go on to lose? His opponent being lucky? The table?

Turns out both rofl

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/18/judd-tru ... -14107225/

At least he admits that he’s bad bits of luck to win matches in the past.

"I moan when I win and they still don't do anything...."

buck off.

hammer.

“No point dwelling on it”

Then proceeds to dwell on it <doh>

Oh, Judd :hmmm:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I thought Judd's interview was well balanced, just read it, was expecting much worse based on the comments here.

SCANDALISED

Says the man who gets scandalised because a woman had some jewellery on.

Postby hendry_fan

My visit at my Dentists went verrrrry well.She,s a right sweetie pie,i did,nt want her to stop touchin me. :happy:

She kept pressin her yummy body on me.I dunno if she really had to,maybe she had to,in order to gain good position to be able to get the required position to be able to clean,polish my teeth inch perfect,or if she might,ve been doin it deliberatley,so she can feel my yummy body. :chin: :-D Either way,i buckin loved it.#HOPETHEMISSUSAINTREADINTHIS!. :emb: <laugh>

I did,nt see any of the Higgins/Carter match,as i could,nt find a stream,gave up after i kept gettin pop up stuff.But it,s probably better i did,nt see it,as i would have been fuming!. :grrr:

Thats definatley the last time i,m rootin for that Mouldy bl**dy Gouldy!.Yet again,he,s let me down!. >-(

Ants n Scott lost 4-3 but at least Mags won his match.

And what about Judd Trump!. :shock: I see he had another rant.Although i think it,s fair to say something if the table conditions aint good. :-)