Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters Final: Yan Bingtao v John Higgins

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:I want to win the lottery, so I can drink and hammer around on the Island whilst occasionally looking at the snooker.

From what I can tell, you don't need to win the lottery to do that...

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I want to win the lottery, so I can drink and hammer around on the Island whilst occasionally looking at the snooker.

From what I can tell, you don't need to win the lottery to do that...

I mean full time. Instead of work.

Postby Wildey

During most of the final i think yan never thought he could beat Higgins he drastically changed his game and he became attacking in a way ive not seen him play before. he normally plays the percentages but he did not in the majority of that match going for risky long pots and got hardly nothing.

he just went out to have fun what will be will be and he won it.

Postby Dan-cat

Wildey wrote:During most of the final i think yan never thought he could beat Higgins he drastically changed his game and he became attacking in a way ive not seen him play before. he normally plays the percentages but he did not in the majority of that match going for risky long pots and got hardly nothing.

he just went out to have fun what will be will be and he won it.

:hatoff:

So good wasn't it. I've already watched it back, was so tense the first time around.

Postby McManusFan

Been away this week, so I've only just caught up on this match. Fantastic drama all the way through. I'm gutted for Higgins, he really blew his chances, but great stuff from Yan.

Yan was great all week, hopefully he can push on and replicate this standard in other tournaments. It'd be great to have someone young who can challenge Trump.

Postby SnookerFan

McManusFan wrote:Been away this week, so I've only just caught up on this match. Fantastic drama all the way through. I'm gutted for Higgins, he really blew his chances, but great stuff from Yan.

Yan was great all week, hopefully he can push on and replicate this standard in other tournaments. It'd be great to have someone young who can challenge Trump.

Stay home, save lives. :no:

Postby McManusFan

SnookerFan wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Been away this week, so I've only just caught up on this match. Fantastic drama all the way through. I'm gutted for Higgins, he really blew his chances, but great stuff from Yan.

Stay home, save lives. :no:

The rules are quite a bit more relaxed down here! You get the feeling it's only a matter of time before it goes tits up again though, especially with the tennis starting. Anyway, hope you lot are alright, when you see the news from back home it looks pretty apocalyptic.