Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters Semi-Final: David Gilbert v John Higgins

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Hope there's a film about a nun now as missed the one earlier.

Oh for bucks sake, it's not like I watched the whole film.

Lol

Postby hendry_fan

Very well done John. :clap: <ok>

Played ok,pretty good in spells,a B+ i,d say.

Made five 50+ breaks,2 were centurys,but missed a good few pots throughout the match.Safety play was mediocre,pulled out numerous crackin pots,struggled like he did yesterday in the postional part of the game.

When it went to 4-4,i was a bit worried,but Dave ended up making too many mistakes.

Hard luck to Dave,played well in patches,but towards the end,made too many errors in all depts of the game.

Dave only managed two 50+ers,in fact both were 80+ breaks.

I bet most,like myself thought that John would never reach a Final again at the Masters,incredible that he keeps proving us wrong. :happy:

Even though i,m knackered,i think i,ll stay up for a bit,might even watch a film,might even shove a pizza in the oven. :-D

Postby Ck147

hendry_fan wrote:Very well done John. :clap: <ok>

Played ok,pretty good in spells,a B+ i,d say.

Made five 50+ breaks,2 were centurys,but missed a good few pots throughout the match.Safety play was mediocre,pulled out numerous crackin pots,struggled like he did yesterday in the postional part of the game.

When it went to 4-4,i was a bit worried,but Dave ended up making too many mistakes.

Hard luck to Dave,played well in patches,but towards the end,made too many errors in all depts of the game.

Dave only managed two 50+ers,in fact both were 80+ breaks.

I bet most,like myself thought that John would never reach a Final again at the Masters,incredible that he keeps proving us wrong. :happy:

Even though i,m knackered,i think i,ll stay up for a bit,might even watch a film,might even shove a pizza in the oven. :-D

John did well, enjoy the pizza, I'm about to finally get my Chinese out of the oven and watch a film!