Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters Semi-Final: Stuart Bingham v Yan Bingtao

Postby lhpirnie

The last 3 times they have played, Yan has won.

The last meeting was in the Welsh Open, where Yan needed 3 snookers and produced a brilliant clearance to win on the black. I was there! One of the most amazing finishes you are likely to see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kBpbhly2E
Last edited by lhpirnie on 16 Jan 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerEd25

lhpirnie wrote:The last 3 times they have played, Yan has won.

The last meeting was in the Welsh Open, where Yan needed 3 snookers and produced a brilliant clearance to win on the black. I was there! Sadly, only a handful of people were watching and the video has been deleted.

Oh no, did Joe Johnson’s kids record He-Man over the top of it? <doh> :grrr:

Postby lhpirnie

SnookerEd25 wrote:

The last meeting was in the Welsh Open, where Yan needed 3 snookers and produced a brilliant clearance to win on the black. I was there! Sadly, only a handful of people were watching and the video has been deleted.

Sorry for the edit. I found the video!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:

rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Has anybody ever seen the music video to Shania Twain's That Don't Impress Me Much? It's her trying to hitch a lift, and every time some guy offers her said lift, she isn't impressed and turns them down. At some point, she turns a guy down for having a car. YOU'RE TRYING TO GET A LIFT YOU STUPID WOMAN! Why is having a car problematic?

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Has anybody ever seen the music video to Shania Twain's That Don't Impress Me Much? It's her trying to hitch a lift, and every time some guy offers her said lift, she isn't impressed and turns them down. At some point, she turns a guy down for having a car. YOU'RE TRYING TO GET A LIFT YOU STUPID WOMAN! Why is having a car problematic?

There isn’t a thread for Shania Twain’s ‘That Don’t Impress me much’ video. :no:

Please start one :ok:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Has anybody ever seen the music video to Shania Twain's That Don't Impress Me Much? It's her trying to hitch a lift, and every time some guy offers her said lift, she isn't impressed and turns them down. At some point, she turns a guy down for having a car. YOU'RE TRYING TO GET A LIFT YOU STUPID WOMAN! Why is having a car problematic?

There isn’t a thread for Shania Twain’s ‘That Don’t Impress me much’ video. :no:

Please start one :ok:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10816

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:Can't handle Bingham getting to the final for a 2nd year in a row. Yan needs to save snooker.

Actually hoping to get 0 points in the predictions contest (well, maybe 1 for highest break), ‘cos a Higgins-Bingham final would be :irk:

Yan against either would be much better - in fact it would be incredibly entertaining to see him match wits with JH

Postby McManusFan

A Bingo-Higgins final sounds good to me. Two terrific players, it always baffles me the amount of flack Bingham cops. The only thing wrong with that match up is that it lacks the possibility of a new winner, so hopefully Yan can come through.

Postby Dan-cat

The last meeting was in the Welsh Open, where Yan needed 3 snookers and produced a brilliant clearance to win on the black. I was there! One of the most amazing finishes you are likely to see...

This is brilliant!!!

This player is such an enigma.

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:

This is brilliant!!!

I just worked out that ‘enigmatic’ comes from ‘enigma’ :chuckle:

Behind the plot as always <doh>

Postby lhpirnie

Dan-cat wrote:

This is brilliant!!!

He's an enigma because he hasn't really showed his true ability on the main table yet. He's been winning with his B-game. Although this season hasn't been good, his scoring record is actually very high.

Postby Dan-cat

That interview he did after yesterday - what a sweetheart.

i know what it's like to be in a foreign country and not have much grasp of the language, that's been mean for the last 15th months in Spain. It's tough. He's doing well.

Rachel: Well, you are up to £60,000 now for the semi place, do you think about the money at all?

Yan: Maybe I take a holiday.

I just wanted to hug him then.