Post a reply

Re: WST Pro Series 1st Stage !!!!!

Postby Wildey

only Dominic Dale has qualified for phase 2 with 4 wins Dominic lost 8 frames and won 10 can Ronnie do the same.

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet1 wrote:Ford average shot time in his last match was 10.8 seconds!

I was keeping an eye on that. Mental!

Postby Wildey

Wildey wrote:only Dominic Dale has qualified for phase 2 with 4 wins Dominic lost 8 frames and won 10 can Ronnie do the same.

Ronnies goose is cooked now.

very unlike Ronnie to get totally mastered in these events by lower rank players

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Ford average shot time in his last match was 10.8 seconds!

I was keeping an eye on that. Mental!

What?! He's not known for being that quick is he? Is he running round the table?

He's not slow normally.

Ford plays ROS in their last match. Both should try to go bellow 10 AST.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Wildey wrote:only Dominic Dale has qualified for phase 2 with 4 wins Dominic lost 8 frames and won 10 can Ronnie do the same.

very unlike Ronnie to get totally mastered in these events by lower rank players

Yes it is, he steamrolls past them in these short formats, similar to CL.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Yes it is, he steamrolls past them in these short formats, similar to CL.

When Sohail Vahedi beat Selby yesterday i thought Selby would struggle and you expect Selby to not start matches well, but Ronnie is the opposite he stamps on players early.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie struggles to start matches well these days, this has become a fact and obviously has to do with age, no other explanation.

He might win the odd one starting well, but that's not usually the case nowadays.

Postby HappyCamper

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie now certain to play Higgins at the Tour Champs.

not quite. lisowksi and wilson can still get enough points from the second and third rounds of thr pro series to leap frog him. so slim chance of playing robertson or selby.

Postby Andre147

HappyCamper wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Ronnie now certain to play Higgins at the Tour Champs.

not quite. lisowksi and wilson can still get enough points from the second and third rounds of thr pro series to leap frog him. so slim chance of playing robertson or selby.

Quite right, I didn't notice that. Thanks

Postby D4P

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie struggles to start matches well these days, this has become a fact and obviously has to do with age, no other explanation.

Perhaps only Ronnies know for sure, but I don't think that age is the only plausible explanation. It's also possible that he's simply not practicing very much this season, and that (as a result) it takes him a handful of frames to warm up.

Postby Johnny Bravo

D4P wrote:Perhaps only Ronnies know for sure, but I don't think that age is the only plausible explanation. It's also possible that he's simply not practicing very much this season, and that (as a result) it takes him a handful of frames to warm up.

Ronnie also makes the stupid decision of not warming up before the start of a final. He should play for 15 to 20 minutes on the practice table, but he's dumb and doesn't do that.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8vpzZ0X3I

Apparently Ronnie made a loud fart, him and ref couldn't stop laughing. rofl

That fart was probably the most sensible thing that Ronnie has ever said.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Jimmy White beat Ryan Day 2-1

I guess it was.......

JIMMY'S WHITE!

I think you have to use the white ball provided by the organisers, can't just bring your own.