Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters 1st Round: Mark Selby v Stephen Maguire

Postby Prop

mantorok wrote:Ffs Ronnies playing in the afternoon tomorrow. Was hoping to watch that match with a few beers onboard.

Get up early, good breakfast, get any jobs out of the way, exercise, good lunch, then crack your first open at 1pm.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
Prop wrote:I can’t remember who I said I wanted to win this match in SnookerFan’s thread. Hmm.

I'll forgive you if you change your mind.

I still don’t know.

Postby mantorok

Prop wrote:
mantorok wrote:Ffs Ronnies playing in the afternoon tomorrow. Was hoping to watch that match with a few beers onboard.

Get up early, good breakfast, get any jobs out of the way, exercise, good lunch, then crack your first open at 1pm.

That would be all great if I didn’t have to work all day and try to keep on top of homeschooling <laugh>

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:JV: You couldn’t meet a nicer lad than Stephen.

Tell his dressing room that after a loss.

Yeah, that was a divvy thing to say.

He seems to be well liked by pretty much everyone give or take a Murphy.

Postby SnookerFan

Scooper wrote:Virgo seems more popular here than I remember. Maybe everyone realise it’s a bit dull without him.

I didn't miss him when he was gone, to be honest. I do remember a tournament previously when it was a bit dry without him.

Rob Walker was good.

Postby mantorok

Scooper wrote:Virgo seems more popular here than I remember. Maybe everyone realise it’s a bit dull without him.

I think he’s particularly good when there’s drama. Some commentators just raise their voices or carry on commentating as usual but JV does his best to engage and intensify the audience, as experienced commentators do.

Catchphrases aside of course lol