Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters 1st Round: Mark Selby v Stephen Maguire

Postby Ck147

csprince wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Come on Mags, finish him off now otherwise we'll be here until midnight

did you watch the robbo match?

Some of it between meetings, thought Robbo had it, then after my last meeting saw it was 5-5 with Robbo needing snookers.....couldn't believe it!

Postby csprince

Ck147 wrote:
csprince wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Come on Mags, finish him off now otherwise we'll be here until midnight

Some of it between meetings, thought Robbo had it, then after my last meeting saw it was 5-5 with Robbo needing snookers.....couldn't believe it!

yeah i just read that he was 3-1 and 5-3 up. surprised he lost from those positions. but not to surprised that bingtao won decent player.

Postby Ck147

csprince wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
csprince wrote:

yeah i just read that he was 3-1 and 5-3 up. surprised he lost from those positions. but not to surprised that bingtao won decent player.

Yeah, he's definitely one to watch

Postby csprince

Ck147 wrote:
csprince wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
csprince wrote:

Yeah, he's definitely one to watch

rofl

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:Selby’s Masters record has been dreadful since Ronnie beat him in 2014. Only three matches won.

He used to own this event.

Yeah, he had 3 titles, plus 2 other finals from 08 until 2014, and now look at his record.