Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters 1st Round: Neil Robertson v Yan Bingtao

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:5-3 to Robbo now and it's worrying signs for Yan Bingtao, he will need to win 3 in a row which is not easy against someone like Robbo.

Although he did from 0-3...:chin:

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Oooh, we could get Ronnie and Higgins in the next round.

You already said "Come on Ding"...

Yes, but at the same time, he has less chance of beating Ronnie than Hazel Irvine does. Let's be honest.

Cuetracker gives Ding a 43.9% chance of beating Ronnie. It's hard to know what to expect from the The Rocket these days. He hasn't played well this season so far...

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:

Yes, but at the same time, he has less chance of beating Ronnie than Hazel Irvine does. Let's be honest.

Cuetracker gives Ding a 43.9% chance of beating Ronnie. It's hard to know what to expect from the The Rocket these days. He hasn't played well this season so far...

43.9?

That's well off. By about 43.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:5-3 to Robbo now and it's worrying signs for Yan Bingtao, he will need to win 3 in a row which is not easy against someone like Robbo.

Nope he was 3-1 down and won 2 in a row to get it back to 3-3, which match were you watching? <laugh>

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:

if you only look at H2H stats you'd think so but he has had wins over him and they came in big matches. Its a rare thing but maybe tomorrow might be that day.

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:

43.9?

That's well off. By about 43.

86.9?

Postby SnookerEd25

D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:

What do they have for Hazel against Ronnie? :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:

if you only look at H2H stats you'd think so but he has had wins over him and they came in big matches. Its a rare thing but maybe tomorrow might be that day.

True, I guess.

I thought I could die, wait until my corpse had rotted and still have a much bigger chance of beating Ronnie at The Crucible than Ding did. But Ding managed that...

And yes, I know I take the snake hiss out of Ronnie fans for not believing he'd win matches. But he's the GOAT, with six world titles. Ding's head to head with Ronnie isn't good enough to inspire confidence.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:

What do they have for Hazel against Ronnie? :chin:

Ronnie has lost every match.

DECLINE!

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

Nope he was 3-1 down and won 2 in a row to get it back to 3-3, which match were you watching? <laugh>

:chin: Must have buffered longer than I thought :chin:

:emb:

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:

True, I guess.

I thought I could die, wait until my corpse had rotted and still have a much bigger chance of beating Ronnie at The Crucible than Ding did. But Ding managed that...

And yes, I know I take the snake hiss out of Ronnie fans for not believing he'd win matches. But he's the GOAT, with six world titles. Ding's head to head with Ronnie isn't good enough to inspire confidence.

rofl

This tickled me. I might put it in that funny memories thread.