Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters 1st Round: Neil Robertson v Yan Bingtao

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:
mantorok wrote:
TheRocket wrote:https://www.eurosport.co.uk/snooker/the-masters/2020-2021/masters-snooker-2021-hell-never-get-over-it-ronnie-osullivan-shocked-by-mark-selby-reaction_sto8063073/story.shtml

Rightfully so, it was only a matter of months ago, Selby knows that was going to almost guarantee a 4th world title. It hasn't really affected his game though, he's too strong mentally.

I think it’s affected his game. In that it’s motivated him to get back to his best.

Agreed.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How did it take until 2016 to name The Masters trophy after Pail Hunter?

Because that was the year they named all the domestic trophies after stars. Next question.

So, they decided to wait until The Home Nations was invented before honouring the late Paul Hunter.

Understood.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:If you nominate a colour as free ball, do you have to strike that colour first or can you cannon the actual object ball (e.g. red) onto it?

Rule changed in 2019, so you do have to strike the nominated free ball first. In case of a red, you can even pot the nominated colour and red on the same stroke.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:If you nominate a colour as free ball, do you have to strike that colour first or can you cannon the actual object ball (e.g. red) onto it?

Rule changed in 2019, so you do have to strike the nominated free ball first. In case of a red, you can even pot the nominated colour and red on the same stroke.

<ok> Cheers

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:How did it take until 2016 to name The Masters trophy after Pail Hunter?

Because that was the year they named all the domestic trophies after stars. Next question.

So, they decided to wait until The Home Nations was invented before honouring the late Paul Hunter.

Understood.

There was a tournament in honour of him till then you absolute numpty

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:Robbo's bit of hair sticking up reminds me of that scene from There's Something About Mary. Most of us will know what substance made Cameron Diaz's hair like that, so who was it? Colin?

Come on Neil?

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Understood.

I was commenting on the line of commentary from Studd, where Hearn said it took too long for them to change the name and it should've happened years previously.

I just wondered why it took too long.

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Understood.

He's had 3 tinnies, give him a break.

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Understood.

He's had 3 tinnies, give him a break.

I have already explained my reasoning. buck off.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Understood.

I was commenting on the line of commentary from Studd, where Hearn said it took too long for them to change the name and it should've happened years previously.

I just wondered why it took too long.

So you quoted Studd, and now you look like a mook on a snooker forum.

Karma. :no: