Post a reply

Re: Betfred Masters 1st Round: David Gilbert v Joe Perry

Postby SnookerEd25

Wilson & Wilson are on site, presumably Perry has had to travel?

I’m happy with the change. When you have only 2 matches a day, always better if the more attractive one is in the evening

Postby Iranu

Pretty sure Perry had to be on-site in order to be considered a reserve. He’d need his COVID test administered after all.

I believe that’s why McGill didn’t replace Judd, he didn’t want to travel down.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:Wilson & Wilson are on site, presumably Perry has had to travel?

I’m happy with the change. When you have only 2 matches a day, always better if the more attractive one is in the evening

That's what I figured. Perry must've had to travel.

Considering it's a Sunday, I'd prefer the best match to be on at 1pm. It's not like it's first thing in the morning, I'll be up and awake by then. And not at work.

The evening match could go on past midnight and I'll be struggling to stay awake. I mean, if it's going past 9pm I struggle.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Wilson & Wilson are on site, presumably Perry has had to travel?

Considering it's a Sunday, I'd prefer the best match to be on at 1pm. It's not like it's first thing in the morning, I'll be up and awake by then. And not at work.

The evening match could go on past midnight and I'll be struggling to stay awake. I mean, if it's going past 9pm I struggle.

Have you emailed these concerns to Hearn? :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Have you emailed these concerns to Hearn? :chin:

buck off.

Re: Betfred Masters 1st Round: Judd Trump v David Gilbert

Postby Raziel

Prop wrote:Trump out. Covid.

I had a COVID test at work. Then I had another one the next day because I had to have a colonoscopy. About an hour after the second test, the first test came back POSITIVE. Then the next day, the second test came back NEGATIVE. So I had COVID for ONE DAY with no symptoms and feeling perfectly fine. How ridiculous is that?

Also, a friend of mine bought three COVID tests from the internet. He swabbed himself, his cat's mouth, and some engine oil from his car, and all three came back POSITIVE. So watch out for those dangerous cats, and also that COVID infested car engine oil.

Is it just me, or is there something weird going on here?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Raziel wrote:

I had a COVID test at work. Then I had another one the next day because I had to have a colonoscopy. About an hour after the second test, the first test came back POSITIVE. Then the next day, the second test came back NEGATIVE. So I had COVID for ONE DAY with no symptoms and feeling perfectly fine. How ridiculous is that?

Also, a friend of mine bought three COVID tests from the internet. He swabbed himself, his cat's mouth, and some engine oil from his car, and all three came back POSITIVE. So watch out for those dangerous cats, and also that COVID infested car engine oil.

Postby mantorok

Raziel wrote:

Buying COVID tests on the internet when you can request them from the NHS for free rofl

Postby Iranu

Raziel wrote:

Shhhh

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:rubbish sorry. Wrong thread.

He said there were three favorites, but could only remember who two of them were

He literally said Robertson, Ronnie and "one other player".

rofl

What a idiot.

Postby SnookerEd25

mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Yep it is a bit weird, I kind of wanted to watch Gilbert vs Perry first but ahhh well.

It's the more interesting match.

Is it though?

Yes, I believe it is. Who is with me? :shrug: