Post a reply

Matchroom World Grand Prix Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Monday 14th ~ Sunday 20th of December at the Marshal Arena, Milton Keynes, England

We are down to the Semi-Finals, and first up it's once again the battle between two of the game's greatest ever entertainers, Judd Trump v Ronnie O'Sullivan. Trump has actually never beaten O'Sullivan in a semi-final, so he wants to put that right here, and O'Sullivan is looking for his 3rd Final of the season.

In the 2nd Semi-Final Mark Selby, already a 2 time ranking event winner this season, plays Jack Lisowski, these two last played in the Scottish Open Final previous season, won by Selby.

Who shall prevail and book a place in the final match of 2020?

DRAW

Semi-Finals

Judd Trump v Ronnie o'Sullivan Trump leads 14-13

Mark Selby v Jack Lisowski Lisowski leads 6-5

ORDER OF PLAY

(Not Available in the UK)

Re: Matchroom World Grand Prix Semi-Finals !!!

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:Bigger fan of Ronnie but also a fan of Trump. Still hope Ronnie turns up though as yesterday was dire like Danny.

'Where is Cameron now hey? He's got 'is trotter's up in Nice!'

Goddamn that made me happy.

<laugh>

Postby Ck147

Evening chaps, off work for 2 weeks now and can enjoy the snooker! Haven't watched much the last couple of weeks because of work stuff. Chinese just turned up, perfect timing, cue wine is flowing. C'MON RONNIE!!!

Postby Prop

Ck147 wrote:Evening chaps, off work for 2 weeks now and can enjoy the snooker! Haven't watched much the last couple of weeks because of work stuff. Chinese just turned up, perfect timing, cue wine is flowing. C'MON RONNIE!!!

Evening, Ck <ok> Great timing. Enjoy it!

Postby mantorok

Ck147 wrote:Evening chaps, off work for 2 weeks now and can enjoy the snooker! Haven't watched much the last couple of weeks because of work stuff. Chinese just turned up, perfect timing, cue wine is flowing. C'MON RONNIE!!!

I broke up for 2 weeks too. Cue wine <laugh>

Postby mantorok

Dan-cat wrote:
mantorok wrote:Ken dressed up tonight hoping to motorboat those sons of sweeties later.

Please unpack this for me!

Come on Dan you’re a man of the world :-D

Postby mantorok

Juddernaut88 wrote:Important Judd gets off to a good start.

Nah more important for Ronnie. Judd has proved he can come back well in matches especially against Ronnie.

Postby SnookerEd25

mantorok wrote:

I broke up for 2 weeks too. Cue wine <laugh>

Week and a half for me. Cue beer <ok>