Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 32 !!!!!

Postby lhpirnie

Cloud Strife wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:and he takes it1 pots frame ball and starts to celebrate.

Good win for Zhou Yuelong

Yes! He would have been devastated to lose against Chang! But it was a really good match. Both players deserve enormous credit, especially Zhou for winning the last 3 frames after losing 5 in a row.

Postby cupotee

there's potentially seven south east or east asians in the last sixteen , interesting to see the bookies price on zhou yuelong vs higgins its perfectly conceivable he can win that .

Postby lhpirnie

cupotee wrote:there's potentially seven south east or east asians in the last sixteen , interesting to see the bookies price on zhou yuelong vs higgins its perfectly conceivable he can win that .

Well I don't think Chen Zifan or Xu Si are so likely to beat their opponents. Zhou Yuelong will have to adjust to the main table against Higgins, where he usually finds it much more difficult

Postby cupotee

lhpirnie wrote:
cupotee wrote:there's potentially seven south east or east asians in the last sixteen , interesting to see the bookies price on zhou yuelong vs higgins its perfectly conceivable he can win that .

Well I don't think Chen Zifan or Xu Si are so likely to beat their opponents. Zhou Yuelong will have to adjust to the main table against Higgins, where he usually finds it much more difficult

i was pretty impressed with zifan's all round game vs bingtao , i don't think mcgill will have any advantage in the tactical side there , also just from the main table standpoint zhou yuelong played the snot out of mark allen at the crucible in the first session a few years ago so maybe not too bad with the history , idk .

Postby csprince

Juddernaut88 wrote:So this eveving I'll be saying come on Dott and come on Li Hang.

wishing ill will on trump's rivals you've changed judders (just messing)

Postby Juddernaut88

csprince wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:So this eveving I'll be saying come on Dott and come on Li Hang.

wishing ill will on trump's rivals you've changed judders (just messing)

Lol I'm not that bad :)

Postby Ck147

What!!!!

Postby Ck147

Alex0paul wrote:Robertson v Li is going to be pretty dull

I dunno, isn't Li playing pretty well at the moment? I'm having a bad feeling this might be another shock exit for a top player. No, stop it, Robbo has this.

Postby Ck147

LDS wrote:double post is a double post. How? nobody knows, mouse prob on the blink.

You're probably refreshing your browser straight after making a post.

Postby Ck147

LDS wrote:double post is a double post. How? nobody knows, mouse prob on the blink.

You're probably refreshing your browser straight after making a post.
Edit: just like that - or going back and resubmitting?

Postby csprince

Ck147 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Robertson v Li is going to be pretty dull

I dunno, isn't Li playing pretty well at the moment? I'm having a bad feeling this might be another shock exit for a top player. No, stop it, Robbo has this.

negative nancy i don't see hang winning if robbo plays well.

Postby Ck147

Alex0paul wrote:Routine 6-2/6-3 win for Robertson

5 centuries one being a maxi?

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:For the first hour, I am going to watch the cup draw then Only Connect.

I'll have Neil Robertson on silent on my Tablet.

i thought only connect was for intelligent people. victoria coren mitchell is hot.

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:

What!!!!

He meant evening.

Postby csprince

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

What!!!!

He meant evening.

how you feeling today hope your well.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

What!!!!

He meant evening.

You back home yet? Everything ok?