Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 128 !!!!!

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:The hell happened here?

Why is LDS banned? I'm sure it was the right decision Dan, but what happened?

It got a bit sticky here. Didn't want this argument to continue. He's a smart man he'll understand. Bullying won't be tolerated.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:Just got an email from Eurosport with a 50% off deal for the player.

Kinda tempted by it. Not sure if I should pull the trigger on it or just stick with the various free streams that are about.

Unfortunately this is for new subscribers only, not current ones like me.

Which is a shame, as I was thinking in buying it and extend my subscription until 2022. Guess ES don't want existing subscribers to do that.

Postby Cloud Strife

I guess not. Deals like this are mostly offered to lure in new customers. Bit of a slap in the face to the already loyal users.

Have you tried cancelling your subscription and then signing up again with new details?

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:I guess not. Deals like this are mostly offered to lure in new customers. Bit of a slap in the face to the already loyal users.

Have you tried cancelling your subscription and then signing up again with new details?

My current subscription runs until 24th of July of 2021. If I could buy another one like this then it would run until 24th July 2022. on PlayStation Plus if I want I can do that, every promotion deal applies to everybody.

I haven't tried that, but I doubt it will work, because even if I cancel the subscription I still have access to it until that date.