Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.live Northern Ireland Open Last 16 !!!!!

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Phew Judd lucky with jawing Gould there but still a good pressure pot to clinch the frame. So far every frame Judd has trailed by 50 odd points. Can he please just get in straight away and make a 80+ break.

Your wish is granted <ok>

Postby Juddernaut88

Prop wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Phew Judd lucky with jawing Gould there but still a good pressure pot to clinch the frame. So far every frame Judd has trailed by 50 odd points. Can he please just get in straight away and make a 80+ break.

Your wish is granted <ok>

I think he heard me lol

Postby Andre147

Prop wrote:Trump seems to be warming up. New cloth on the tables tomorrow so I expect he’ll get sharper.

Trump is the first to admit he's been lucky lately... 3 matches at the English Open he really should have lost, plus Luca in the previous match also should have won.

But Trump deserves credit for making the most of it, it's not his fault his opponents bottle it.

Postby Prop

Andre147 wrote:
Prop wrote:Trump seems to be warming up. New cloth on the tables tomorrow so I expect he’ll get sharper.

Trump is the first to admit he's been lucky lately... 3 matches at the English Open he really should have lost, plus Luca in the previous match also should have won.

But Trump deserves credit for making the most of it, it's not his fault his opponents bottle it.

True. And there’s that old cliché about ‘getting better as the tournament goes on’.

Postby Prop

TheRocket wrote:nothing against Ding but O'Sullivan-Higgins is a legendary rivalry and I want that to happen in the quarters.

Agreed. And beyond that, I believe Ronnie could potentially meet Carter in the semis.

Postby D4P

snoopy2608 wrote:watching Yan v Zhao...clutch clearance from Zhao to take it to a decider. Whilst he's still very raw, I'm sure he'll win a ranker in the next 18 months

The Chinese players seem to be playing pretty well (overall) this season. Perhaps one of them other than Ding/Yan will definitely be one to keep an eye on.