Post a reply

Re: 888 Sport Champion of Champions Group 3!!!

Postby Ck147

Well done Allen, really didn't expect that, and well done for keeping your composure after Ronnie being a twit

Postby Iranu

Alex0paul wrote:What happened?

Basically, Ronnie accused Allen of standing in his eye line and moving. He pressed it a few times despite the referee telling him repeatedly to get on with it.

Postby Ck147

Alex0paul wrote:The ref was pathetic!

No he wasn't, he was straight in there and told Ronnie repeatedly, were you expecting him to tackle Ronnie to the ground?

Postby Prop

Allen has called players out for the things Ronnie is accusing him of. And he seems a pretty straight-up sportsman.

Bad moment for Ronnie if there’s really nothing in it.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:

I agree. Marcel’s improved a lot but he didn’t deal with the situation well.

Marcel could not have done anything else.

Paul Collier did the same thing as Marcel in the Carter exchange, but both stopped

Here Ronnie kept going

Postby Alex0paul

Ck147 wrote:

No he wasn't, he was straight in there and told Ronnie repeatedly, were you expecting him to tackle Ronnie to the ground?

Sounded like he was about to burst into tears and snake hiss himself every time he tried to speak

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I agree. Marcel’s improved a lot but he didn’t deal with the situation well.

Marcel could not have done anything else.

Paul Collier did the same thing as Marcel in the Carter exchange, but both stopped

Here Ronnie kept going

Collier was much firmer than Marcel in my opinion. But I appreciate it’s difficult for the ref.

Postby Iranu

Why replay it if you’re gonna talk over the entire exchange! <doh>

I actually thought Ronnie spoke pretty well about the incident in his post-match. I don’t believe he would have said anything without thinking something was going on, and you could clearly see in the replay that when Ronnie got up off his shot Allen had been quite animated in trying to reaffix his logo or whatever he was doing.
Last edited by Iranu on 05 Nov 2020, edited 1 time in total.