Post a reply

Re: 888 Sport Champion of Champions Group 2!!!

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:Trump was very good tonight. Any statement trying to qualify that is nonsense.

He’ll be gutted he didn’t save himself for the semis like Robbo did.

Agreed

Postby Ck147

Selby can play darts, got 3 out of 3. Waiting for the Veulta highlights though, hurry up

Postby LC

These rasson matchroom exhibition tables make the top players look like robots, even if they are a tiny bit easier than stars that’s all it takes for the best to go into PlayStation mode

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:I have found my keys.

Had a good chuckle reading this thread, thanks fellas!

SF, you should get an electronic lock for your front door. People don't use keys anymore.

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:

SF, you should get an electronic lock for your front door. People don't use keys anymore.

Really?

I've never heard of that.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:

Really?

Leave it mate. You’d forget the code <laugh>

Postby chengdufan

Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:

Really?

Leave it mate. You’d forget the code <laugh>

Yes, rare for people to still use key locks. Electronic locks aren't that expensive. There's usually code and fingerprint options to open the door, but fancier more expensive ones have facial recognition.

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:

Really?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Electronic ... nb_sb_noss

Postby TheSaviour

Yes, but David Gilbert is rubbish.

Isn´t all those now a bit yesterday´s news now. Although, it really suits to all them. How could they all otherwise showcase how wake and sharp and even rich they are!

Orange and yellow are the same colour as brown.

But something must had happened to them. How you would otherwise explain those NORMAL body-languages after a long, long await?????????

But… eeeeeäh and eeeeäh aaaand eeeehä well welll well eeeeäh well aaaaaand eeeeeäh I eeeeeäj and well ...aaaaaaand eeeeeäh yellow is a eeeeeeäh the eeeeeeäh colour as brown. Aaaaaaand eeeeeeeäh everyone well to have eeeeeeeäh aaaaand eeeeeeäh well well eeeeeeäh same colour of pants as TheSaviour eeeeeeäh ….aaaaaand eeeeeäh the same colour same person.

Eeeeeäh.

Hello. My name is Mark. I am rock. I am also the most out-spoken person. That´s my personality - an out-spoken as a nature.

I am rock.

I am Mark and I am rock.

Allrite Mark, but something lately must had happened, no? How you otherwise would explain all those normal body-languages.

Stuart Bingham played against now highly arrogant Jud Trump. Don´t ask me why´s Judd DECIDED to be highly arrogant now… Jus´t don´t ask as I do not know. Stuart Bingham played that match and lost 0-3. Stuart Bingham is now going to have a decent preparation towards the UK.

Sorry.

But Mark, yes, 3 on a row now, basically. Thanks, mate. I suppose.

David Gilbert´s rubbish, Stuart Bingham´s rubbish, Judd Trump was arrogant, can he learn?

So, some great news also! 3 decent crossings, normal body-languages. But the clowns all there, they ain´t be going away. The same colour of jackets will be there also.

That´s the only way to digest it; don´t think those colour of shirts now, only the jackets counts if you are same person as all them! So, a tiny hint.

The toughest man in England; Mark Selby. Is he..... Any…….. Rock...…. Was……. Ding (Junhui)….. Any…… Rock.....

And..... Thanks…… Mark..... GOt…… That…..Joke…….About…….ANd……..Of...….HIM...….He......Yesterday…...Wasn´t…..There…...Even while and when I so clearly "mentioned" him,...…..

Postby HappyCamper

Dan-cat wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:On a work call and this speaker sounds exactly like kyren Wilson.

How are you staying awake?

Multitasking! I'm also making drop scones for breakfast.

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:So group 2 only had 7 pages of comments whereas the other group on Monday have 17 pages of comments :(

Yeah, nobody much was on.

I might've posted more, but was half-asleep for what I did watch and turned it off before the end.

Saying that, yesterday was a better days play than what I anticipate today.