Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Final!!!

Postby Andre147

I'm sure Robbo would trade winning 2 or 3 tournaments a season like he's done for another World title.

A player of his calibre should at least have 2WC to his name.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:I'm sure Robbo would trade winning 2 or 3 tournaments a season like he's done for another World title.

A player of his calibre should at least have 2WC to his name.

The thing is there is no “should.” You can say he should have two world titles but as the latest quiz thread question shows there are only a very select group of players who have won the world title twice particularly in the Crucible era. I think it’s asking a lot to say anybody SHOULD be a double world champion. As has been said before, it’s more his poor record in terms of going deep in the tournament that’s the problem. He’s not even putting himself in the conversation for who will win the championship much past the first week. If he was getting to the one table setup it would be a different story.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:I have been tempted to go to the Waterfront the last few years.

Should have gone when you had the chance, MK for you the next year or so

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I have been tempted to go to the Waterfront the last few years.

Should have gone when you had the chance, MK for you the next year or so

Truly a lesson for us all.

Postby SnookerEd25

You could’ve been a contender <ok>

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:Gonna go late?

Will go all the way I reckon, but probably not long frames, until right at the end maybe, done by 10 most likely

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:One day I'll win the lottery, and quit my job. Then I'll be able to tour around attending live snooker all season. #lifegoals

Need a driver?

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:One day I'll win the lottery, and quit my job. Then I'll be able to tour around attending live snooker all season. #lifegoals

Need a driver?

Good idea.

Do you know any?

Postby Iranu

SnookerEd25 wrote:

Need a driver?

In case he plays golf with Murphy?

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

Need a driver?

In case he plays golf with Murphy?

Not happening.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks these named trophies are a bit naff?

As if Steve Davis cares that this is named after him.

I like it.

Imagine Hendry winning the Himself Trophy.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks these named trophies are a bit naff?

As if Steve Davis cares that this is named after him.

I like it.

Imagine Hendry winning the Himself Trophy.

Has he entered it?