Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Semi-Finals!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

TheRocket wrote:Everytime I see Higgins it always reminds me that time passes so quickly. Watched the World final 2001 recently and the man has really aged badly. Looked so young back then.

With Ronnie and even MJW its not that bad.

I don't think Mark Williams has aged very well either to be honest. Ronnie is the only one out of the class of 92 that looks good.

Postby Ck147

Juddernaut88 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Everytime I see Higgins it always reminds me that time passes so quickly. Watched the World final 2001 recently and the man has really aged badly. Looked so young back then.

I don't think Mark Williams has aged very well either to be honest. Ronnie is the only one out of the class of 92 that looks good.

Yeah, MJW is hardly an advertisement for healthy living

Postby Ck147

mantorok wrote:How can I watch this after 9?

Thinking the same, they always stop for EFL, and don't have Eurosport :(

Postby TheRocket

Juddernaut88 wrote:

yeah you have a point. In fairness to Williams, he still maintained his quick Snookerbrain. He's still a very fluent player.

Higgins definitely slowed down in that department I have to say. Watched some of his matches in the early 00's and I was surprised how quick he was. You can clearly see he has aged in every department.

Postby HustleKing

TheRocket wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:

yeah you have a point. In fairness to Williams, he still maintained his quick Snookerbrain. He's still a very fluent player.

Higgins definitely slowed down in that department I have to say. Watched some of his matches in the early 00's and I was surprised how quick he was. You can clearly see he has aged in every department.

Except bank shots :roll:

Postby Ck147

HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Will trump get a century?

Will Donald still be involved in politics aged 100, I say yes

Well he does have superior genes, the best genes, the best genes anyone as have ever had, so definitely possible, maybe Big Macs and Coke aren't that bad for you after all?
Last edited by Ck147 on 17 Oct 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mantorok

Ck147 wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Will trump get a century?

Will Donald still be involved in politics aged 100, I say yes

Well he does have superior genes, so definitely possible, maybe Big Macs and Coke aren't that bad for you after all?

Regeneron will see him right for another 20 years.
Last edited by mantorok on 17 Oct 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mantorok

Alex0paul wrote:

Is that your bed time?

Didn’t realise it was on ES. You’ll be snoring away by the time I’m ready for the sack lol

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

Is that your bed time?

Didn’t realise it was on ES. You’ll be snoring away by the time I’m ready for the sack lol

I was attempting sarcasm. I assumed that you didn't have Eurosport.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:

He looks like he had the Mumps in this photo.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

He looks like he had the Mumps in this photo.

He wasn't contagious though.

You know why? Yes it's coming.....

BECAUSE YOU'LL GET buck ALL FROM HIM!

Postby Ck147

mantorok wrote:Bit of vintage Higgins.

Yeah, good stuff, was expecting it to be a bit boring, was thinking the same earlier before the Selby Robbo match...glad to be wrong on both counts.