Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Semi-Finals!!!

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:Tramp vs Robbo in the final. I wonder if it'll be like the Champion Of Champions final.

It'll be similar in the sense that the same two players are involved. Beyond that, who knows.

Postby Juddernaut88

Ck147 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Yes Judd :happy: John was unlucky with that foul but Judd took them nicely to win a very tough match.

Really? Yes! Wanted a Robbo Trump final :)

I predicted Judd Trump vs Neil Robertson final on the Home nations predictions thread at the start of the week so plenty and plenty of points for me :happy:

Postby rekoons

Iranu wrote:Judd played so many finals last season he doesn’t even remember the CoC final rofl

I guess he means he doesn’t want to remember that final...

Postby SnookerFan

rekoons wrote:
Iranu wrote:Judd played so many finals last season he doesn’t even remember the CoC final rofl

I guess he means he doesn’t want to remember that final...

Yeah, I think it was an attempt at a joke.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:That phrase; "Getting up for playing Higgins."

It makes it sound like it gives Trump an erection.

Maybe it does, nowt wrong with that, I had an erection watching the Robbo Selby match earlier (my missus was getting undressed, may have been that but not sure.) What players give you an erection SF?

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:That phrase; "Getting up for playing Higgins."

It makes it sound like it gives Trump an erection.

Maybe it does, nowt wrong with that, I had an erection watching the Robbo Selby match earlier (my missus was getting undressed, may have been that but not sure.) What players give you an erection SF?

rofl

Postby Johnny Bravo

D4P wrote:
chengdufan wrote:Why do so many players find it difficult to find a shirt that fits? We don't want to see your bottom and underpants when you're playing a shot, Neil.

What does everyone think about the idea of having players wear colorful polo shirts instead of dress shirts...?

Cause I suggested it.