Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Quarter-Finals

Postby Iranu

Comms saying Judd’s earned the tight to be on the TV table because he’s world number one.

Are they saying he didn’t deserve it when they kept choosing him for TV before then? Because he’s been a lock for TV tables for years.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Comms saying Judd’s earned the tight to be on the TV table because he’s world number one.

Are they saying he didn’t deserve it when they kept choosing him for TV before then? Because he’s been a lock for TV tables for years.

Ever since he came on the scene in 2011 he gets the TV table more often than not, so yeah that remark doesn't make sense.

And yes SF, his brother isn't with him, same with Kyren.

Postby Andre147

HappyCamper wrote:why would judd trump's brother be with kyren?

lol...

Trump always travels with his brother Jack, and Kyren always travels with his brother (can't remember his name).

Both can't be there for obvious reasons.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Only 1-0 up, but I think Robbie Williams could cause an upset, especially being on the outside table will help him.

Yea but it's still a so-called show table as opposed to the cubicles but with no crowds it feels very samey.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:why would judd trump's brother be with kyren?

lol...

Trump always travels with his brother Jack, and Kyren always travels with his brother (can't remember his name).

Both can't be there for obvious reasons.

Taylor Wilson https://wst.tv/taylor-made-2/

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Where is Studd? I thought he was supposed to commentate alongside Foulds while Hendon should be with Johnson.

Good question, maybe he’s tested positive. Has he not commentated all day then? I missed the Selby match.