Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 16!!!

Postby Iranu

Vafaei had Selby on the ropes there. Don’t understand why he didn’t take the black when he had the free ball.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Selby has a weak draw and a lot of luck at the same time. He aint gonna lose to Zhou Yuelong but Robertson could finish him off.

Did you not watch Robbo-Selby at the Worlds?

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Selby has a weak draw and a lot of luck at the same time. He aint gonna lose to Zhou Yuelong but Robertson could finish him off.

Robbo chose a braindead tactic at the Worlds. If he does the same again then he is really a clown. But I dont think he will. And its a bo11 this time.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Robbo chose a braindead tactic at the Worlds. If he does the same again then he is really a clown. But I dont think he will. And its a bo11 this time.

He hasn’t learned in 10 years, what makes you think he’ll start now?

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Iranu wrote:

As long as he chooses the right tactic against Selby I dont care.

Postby Pink Ball

TheRocket wrote:
Iranu wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Iranu wrote:Did you not watch Robbo-Selby at the Worlds?

As long as he chooses the right tactic against Selby I dont care.

I guess you'll care then.

Postby Pink Ball

This deciding frame is a valuable one for Think Pink.

If Jak Jones wins, the following players pick up 12 points: Prop, Snoopy2608, SnookerEd25, Iranu, PL, Chengdufan, Wildey, Ck, Andy Sparky.

If Matthew Stevens wins, the following players pick up 6 points: csprince, SnookerEd25, Sundaygirl, TheRocket, KrazeeEyezKilla, Andy Sparky.

Postby Pink Ball

TheRocket wrote:ffs you all act like Robbo is incapable of beating Selby. He beat Selby more than Selby beat him in the main tournaments. At least give the man a chance and not write him off.

Oh, I don't think he's incapable of beating him. I think he's incapable of learning stuff.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:This deciding frame is a valuable one for Think Pink.

If Jak Jones wins, the following players pick up 12 points: Prop, Snoopy2608, SnookerEd25, Iranu, PL, Chengdufan, Wildey, Ck, Andy Sparky.

If Matthew Stevens wins, the following players pick up 6 points: csprince, SnookerEd25, Sundaygirl, TheRocket, KrazeeEyezKilla, Andy Sparky.

Yes Jak!

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Kyren Wilson looks like he's won 4-0 barring Snookers.

Wtf? Fake scores? I'm reading this thread back and very confused. Do this again and you'll be banned.

Didn't he win 4-0? Cuetracker says he did; Cuetracker posting fake scores too? :chin:

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Zhou Yeulong won 4-0. Judd has won 4-1 :happy:

???

Both scores correct again. You OK, Dan?

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:I thought trump was playing Wilson. So confused right now.

Gary and Kyren both played yesterday.

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:I thought trump was playing Wilson. So confused right now.

Trump & Wilson playing today in the Quarters. You'll enjoy it ... after a nice lie down :chuckle: