Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 16!!!

Postby Iranu

Breaks down and leaves Higgins a chance, but Higgins misses a pink that he may not have been able to see enough of.

Postby Iranu

When’s the last time Trump made the last 16 of a tournament (excluding the Masters, Players Championship etc) without making a century? Must have been a while?

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:When’s the last time Trump made the last 16 of a tournament (excluding the Masters, Players Championship etc) without making a century? Must have been a while?

There is a thread for questions. Please use it.

Postby Wildey

Matthew was in great form today.

Definitely a help for Matthew with no crowds so who knows, but he has a tough match who ever he plays if he gets past Jones tonight

Postby Prop

D4P wrote:I feel like we could all be saved a lot of time if every Selby match were to start out with his opponent being granted a 2-0 lead.

True.

Postby D4P

Prop wrote:
D4P wrote:I feel like we could all be saved a lot of time if every Selby match were to start out with his opponent being granted a 2-0 lead.

True.

I doubt even Mark himself would object.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd needs to stop pushing the boat out. Gifted Wilson this chance.

You get the feeling he’s not giving Wilson the reverence he would Higgins, Ronnie etc, and therefore taking more risks. But that isn’t really how it works.

Frame not over yet.

Postby Prop

He makes shots like that pink look simple. Fair score, this. Should have been Wilson’s frame but he had to seal it properly in one visit. Failed to do so, and Trump punished.

Decent match.