Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

mantorok wrote:
Iranu wrote:
mantorok wrote:Selby on next right?

He’s on table 2. Murphy next on table 1.


Ah buck that then ain’t watching Murphy.

Reported. Discrimination against fat people. :chuckle:

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 64 !!!

Postby mantorok

Johnny Bravo wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Iranu wrote:
mantorok wrote:Selby on next right?

He’s on table 2. Murphy next on table 1.


Ah buck that then ain’t watching Murphy.

Reported. Discrimination against fat people. :chuckle:


If he’s playing a skinny player it might sway me :-D

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Acé

I like Colin Murray more than Goldstein, Goldstein's boring as a rock and feel he's not as connected to the Eurosport gang as Colin Murray is, the banter is better when Colin's around

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 64 !!!

Postby mantorok

Prop wrote:
Iranu wrote:Why does Goldstein always ask players if they’re going home between matches? What a boring bucking question.


He’s lonely.


He wants them to hang out and have a few beers with him. Bless.

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Iranu

Acé wrote:I like Colin Murray more than Goldstein, Goldstein's boring as a rock and feel he's not as connected to the Eurosport gang as Colin Murray is, the banter is better when Colin's around

Me too. Murray’s annoying because he’s so smug, and you can tell how pleased he is with himself for being friends with Ronnie and Jimmy. But his interviewing is way better than Goldstein and as you say his rapport with the pundits is better too.

Funnily enough Goldstein and Ronnie actually went to the same school and Goldstein’s apparently a decent player in his own right at pub/amateur level so he probably has a better understanding of the mechanics of the game than Murray (unless Murray’s a good player too, never heard it mentioned).

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 64 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Acé wrote:I like Colin Murray more than Goldstein, Goldstein's boring as a rock and feel he's not as connected to the Eurosport gang as Colin Murray is, the banter is better when Colin's around


I used to prefer Goldstein, now I prefer Murray.

Goldstein was never great, I just disliked Murray more. But he's grown a bit on me.

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Iranu

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Jack Lisowski is out :(


Devastating.


It is mate :(

I think we all have to accept that Lisowski is essentially a journeyman who looks better than he is because he plays fluently. Similar to Thepchaiya.

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Jack Lisowski is out :(


Devastating.


It is mate :(

I think we all have to accept that Lisowski is essentially a journeyman who looks better than he is because he plays fluently. Similar to Thepchaiya.


I make you correct. It's also because he's a fairly attractive, young man.

Would we talk about Lisowski the way we do if he looked like Rod Lawler or Marcus Campbell?