Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:Johnny, do you think you would have enjoyed Ronnie destroying Selby 17-5 or something in the world semi more than you enjoyed what actually happened?

Genuine question, I’m not being snarky.

Yes, I would have loved if ROS humiliated him with a session to spare.
I enjoyed him out-selboing Selbo, but I would have loved a drubbing more.

Interesting! I love it even more that he beat Selby at his own game because you knew Selby would have thought he had him beat, and also because it created one of the best, most dramatic matches ever.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:

Who was it who called me sad for booking a fortnight off for The Crucible and wanting to watch the whole thing?

Was that you? Apologies if not.

:? :shrug:

I think I said something about you going to an event and instead of watching it live, you were watching it on your laptop.

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:Johnny, do you think you would have enjoyed Ronnie destroying Selby 17-5 or something in the world semi more than you enjoyed what actually happened?

Genuine question, I’m not being snarky.

Yes, I would have loved if ROS humiliated him with a session to spare.
I enjoyed him out-selboing Selbo, but I would have loved a drubbing more.

Interesting! I love it even more that he beat Selby at his own game because you knew Selby would have thought he had him beat, and also because it created one of the best, most dramatic matches ever.

I’ve watched the semi twice and the last 3 frames countless times and apart from the amazing breaks the last frame Ronnie played some of the best safety I’ve seen ever played.

Postby Prop

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:Joe Johnson looking at the wrong score again.

"That Wilfy character" will ban Joe for doing that. :chuckle:

<laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Who was it who called me sad for booking a fortnight off for The Crucible and wanting to watch the whole thing?

I think I said something about you going to an event and instead of watching it live, you were watching it on your laptop.

It weren't a laptop, because I don't own one. I did pick up a bug once, so came back to the hotel early and watched the last few frames on TV. Maybe then?

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:I love these days that have two matches per session :D

Same. Makes up for the inevitable 1 hour BO7s.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

It weren't a laptop, because I don't own one. I did pick up a bug once, so came back to the hotel early and watched the last few frames on TV. Maybe then?

Perhaps. Can't remember exactly. :shrug:

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:Where is Desislava?

What's going on?

on the selby chang table.

incidentally young mr chang has just taken the first frame,

Postby Iranu

I’m confused - Goldstein said Higgins would follow Selby on table 2 but both matches are underway. Did table 2 finish late forcing Higgins’ match to get moved?