Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.live English Open last 128 !!!

Postby chengdufan

HappyCamper wrote:si jiahui to take the first frame against ding junhui barring snookers.

40 down with 35 on. Don't be surprised if Ding wins the frame

Postby chengdufan

chengdufan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:si jiahui to take the first frame against ding junhui barring snookers.

40 down with 35 on. Don't be surprised if Ding wins the frame

Si now 36 ahead with 35 on. And in another tough snooker

Postby Wildey

Encouraging signs that Oli Lines is starting to find his feet as a pro he leads Sangkham 2-0 barring Snookers

Postby SnookerEd25

TheRocket wrote:For people who are aged 60 and above it is definitely more dangerous than influenza. So we need to protect this age group.

Is Jimmy playing this week? :chin:

Postby Iranu

I’d like it if they changed the carpet for the different events. That alone would help distinguish them from one another.

The lack of Home Nations logo is more noticeable than I’d have expected.

Postby HappyCamper

Iranu wrote:I’d like it if they changed the carpet for the different events. That alone would help distinguish them from one another.

they've made the little lights on the backdrop red. i assume those will be green, blue etc as appropriate.

Postby Wildey

Surprise win for Steven Hallworth beating Martin Gould 4-1.

I guess that's the difference between great players and good players its consistency and Gould has never had that so why start now.

Postby Andre147

HappyCamper wrote:
Iranu wrote:I’d like it if they changed the carpet for the different events. That alone would help distinguish them from one another.

they've made the little lights on the backdrop red. i assume those will be green, blue etc as appropriate.

Red looks nice, better than what we had the previous tournament. At the moment that's all they can do to distinguish the events somewhat,

Postby SteveJJ

Andre147 wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

Red looks nice, better than what we had the previous tournament. At the moment that's all they can do to distinguish the events somewhat,

Although the light looks more pink on the 2nd table