Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 128 !!!

Postby motorhead

chengdufan wrote:I've just looked up Baywatch, purely for research purposes, and have discovered it was 90s, not 80s. My apologies to Mr. Lei, and anyone else I may have offended.

Have you seen the movie?

Postby SnookerEd25

motorhead wrote:
Iranu wrote:Why can’t I find the snooker on Eurosport Player?

? I just watched Lisowski's match on it.

Not much in the way of significant breakbuilding, looking at the frame scores; dull match was it?

Postby Iranu

motorhead wrote:

I figured it out, needed to update the app.

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:
motorhead wrote:

I figured it out, needed to update the app.

GET WITH THE APP, IRANU :no:

Postby chengdufan

motorhead wrote:
chengdufan wrote:I've just looked up Baywatch, purely for research purposes, and have discovered it was 90s, not 80s. My apologies to Mr. Lei, and anyone else I may have offended.

Have you seen the movie?

I have not. Should I?

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:
motorhead wrote:

Have you seen the movie?

I have not. Should I?

Meh. It's watchable, but it's not amazing.

The Rock sort of carried it due to being The Rock.

Postby motorhead

SnookerEd25 wrote:
motorhead wrote:

Not much in the way of significant breakbuilding, looking at the frame scores; dull match was it?

Yup not a great match by any means, the french dude is one to follow tho.

Postby motorhead

chengdufan wrote:
motorhead wrote:

Have you seen the movie?

I have not. Should I?

Easily top 5 of worst movies of all times, if you, like SF, are into trash movies, definitely watch it.

Postby SnookerFan

motorhead wrote:
chengdufan wrote:
motorhead wrote:

Have you seen the movie?

I have not. Should I?

Easily top 5 of worst movies of all times, if you, like SF, are into trash movies, definitely watch it.

You call that one of the worst movies of all time?

Watch something like Monsturd or Cheerleader Massacre if you want to see a real dud.

Postby SnookerFan

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost
But now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught
My heart to fear
And grace my Fears relieved
How precious did
That grace appear
The hour I first believed
Through many dangers
Toils and snares
We have already come
'Twas grace hath brought
Us safe thus far
And grace will lead us home
When we've been there
Ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun
We'll have no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we first begun
Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost
But now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see

Postby Acé

Bloody hell did Ronnie possess Williams's soul today or something? 15.5 seconds AST, 3 tons, 8 points for the opponent LOL

Williams is proving he's having better longevity than Higgins imo Higgins just cant score like this anymore.

Postby Iranu

Acé wrote:Bloody hell did Ronnie possess Williams's soul today or something? 15.5 seconds AST, 3 tons, 8 points for the opponent LOL

Williams is proving he's having better longevity than Higgins imo Higgins just cant score like this anymore.

Willo’s always been a fast player but that’s crazy quick. Suppose it’s bound to be a second or two faster when you’re knocking in a big break nearly every frame.

Postby TheRocket

Looks like Williams produced a masterclass. He definitely has a huge amount of natural ability and only ROS and Trump are probably ahead of him in that department.

As for Higgins he already lost his scoring power a decade ago. I'd say 2009 was the last time his breakbuilding was still in prime shape. From then on he relied on his allround game and grit and determination and thats how he won his titles. Its not a fluke he hasnt won a TC event since 2011.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:Looks like Williams produced a masterclass. He definitely has a huge amount of natural ability and only ROS and Trump are probably ahead of him in that department.

As for Higgins he already lost his scoring power a decade ago. I'd say 2009 was the last time his breakbuilding was still in prime shape. From then on he relied on his allround game and grit and determination and thats how he won his titles. Its not a fluke he hasnt won a TC event since 2011.

I remember being in Newport a few years back, and saw Mark Williams play a best of seven. I forget who he was playing, but he won in about 40 minutes. Just knocked everything in. At least 3 centuries.

I remember Ryan Day doing similar. I didn't know he could play that well, he got loads of doubles and barely missed a pot.

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:Looks like Williams produced a masterclass. He definitely has a huge amount of natural ability and only ROS and Trump are probably ahead of him in that department.

He just landed £55k for a 147 a few weeks ago.

Postby TheRocket

Dan-cat wrote:

He just landed £55k for a 147 a few weeks ago.

Doesnt mean anything. Hendry made a 147 the year he retired.

Higgins scoring power in general has definitely declined. There is a reason why he even struggles against lower ranked players and get involved in so many tactical and long frames. He just cant outscore and overpower opponents.

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:When is O'Sullivan vs The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells?

What?

Ronnie is playing who?

He's playing Daniel Wells. That's a Blackadder reference, and if you knew it, you would find it hilarious. <laugh>

Percy at the end of that episode...lol