Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 128 !!!

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:I didn't realise that these were best of nines.

the clue is in the number of frames each player is achieving in order to advance to the next round <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:

the clue is in the number of frames each player is achieving in order to advance to the next round <ok>

Oh, I see how that works now.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

Oh, I see how that works now.

You'll get the hang of it. :chuckle:

Postby Wildey

David Lilley has been removed from the tournament due to basically track and trace a player yet unnamed tested positive to Covid and apparently Lilley was in close proximity to that player

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:Ronnie,Gilbert,Cahill and Duane Jones receive a bye to the next round.

Not only a bye but £3,000 Cash and points that's small change for Ronnie and Gilbert but for Cahill and Jones its massive and all because of Covid. Going forward there will be a lot of players having a leg up due to others failing the test.

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Ronnie,Gilbert,Cahill and Duane Jones receive a bye to the next round.

Not only a bye but £3,000 Cash and points that's small change for Ronnie and Gilbert but for Cahill and Jones its massive and all because of Covid. Going forward there will be a lot of players having a leg up due to others failing the test.

very true. Not ideal and hopefully no one would have to retreat at the really big tournaments because of failing the test but thats the situation in the foreseeable future.

Even more so when winter arrives which will probably mean more infections and positive tests. And more guys who get some cash without having to play a match.

Postby Wildey

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is the WST site down?

Amiri won a frame and it couldn't handle it... :roll:

<laugh>

Postby SnookerEd25

chengdufan wrote:Cao Yupeng has joined Zhang Anda on comms today. He says he will try to get back on tour next season.

I liked Cao when he was playing. Hope he gets back - everyone deserves a second chance (except Stephen Lee, it seems)

Postby chengdufan

Wildey wrote:Gary Wilson and Daniel Wells tested positive for Covid

Let's hope they are ok and their symptoms aren't too serious. Get well soon fellas <ok>

Postby Wildey

Michael White also not playing Selby and Ronnie gets buys today both were main TV Matches

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Michael White also not playing Selby and Ronnie gets buys today both were main TV Matches

rofl

What matches get on instead?

Or have Eurosport managed to procure the rights to show the Hairy Bikers all day?