Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Championship League Stage one !!

Postby TheSaviour

...but it was against Rod Lawler, which putted me slightly off. Rod got the moves but been heavily struggling with any other aspects, I guess. No offence towards him. Ryan moved it quite well, nevertheless. The setting was an easy as it just gets, which helps me to understand and respect Rod now slightly more. Well done alo Rod for setting it all up!

But now regarding many other players;

So now I got the big man on the ropes. I suppose. The really, really big man, you know. Finally.

It is simple than simple which comes from that lad. That I have understood now, and I also understand it now that why some people understand him. If he comes through that test, which I suspect he won´t as the magic ain´t there anymore other than his own logic, he will be murdered by the "obvious statistical pick". That´s so. But fair play to him also; keeping it and everything stupendously simple. That´s because he has lived live in a beautifull landscape. Jan! I. No?

But many other bad news, obviously as per usual. As with dealing the lads like those. Yesterday off, now on. Tomorrow on. Obviously. Plus all the usual empty promises. Sadly so. No, a very sadly so. As per usual.

But a bags of some great news as well; they have been forced to stop rebelling with all those shirts and jackets! And, anddddd, the-the-the-there actually were some fair offering….. Someone must be baited now. They fancy a favour. Will they get a one? No.

So no-one still knows anything. No-one gets anything right. No IMPOSSIBLE hard-hitter from Japan, no Dominic+Alexander pick from 4 years ago, no that obvious statistical pick, No Ronnie, no analysing Rod´s part correctly… No? No.

Wasn´t me. Was those media-coverages. How do they pick those correct when they were just kids?? Can´t really tell. But someone actually analysed it correct, and told the whole world. Now it is "just" official lol.

Bazza playing agaisnt Page. Sam playing against Page. No comments.

Anyone who takes an offence against Page, receives a "gift". A gift which tells something about Page also, no. Of which he can´t deny, no. No.

Too many off lines now, I suppose. Too many starings, I suppose. Too many "massively secret" things, I suppose.

But.

Postby SnookerEd25

TheRocket wrote:https://twitter.com/CLSnooker/status/1305415990759616513

Have Phil Yates always been overweight like this?

He retains water in the middle of the month.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:

He retains water in the middle of the month.

What, in his brain?

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:I hate the term best of 4.

It's not best of 4, is it? It's 4 frames. If you can have a draw, it doesn't count as being best of something....

You must hate the term "barring snookers" as well, since snookers don't guarantee foul points, and foul points don't necessarily require snookers...

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I hate the term best of 4.

It's not best of 4, is it? It's 4 frames. If you can have a draw, it doesn't count as being best of something....

You must hate the term "barring snookers" as well, since snookers don't guarantee foul points, and foul points don't necessarily require snookers...

I'd never thought about that until somebody pointed it out on here.

It's true though, it should be barring successful snookers.

Postby SnookerEd25

'needs snookers' is an acceptable term in my book. it is colloquial, but so much of modern day language is; it would be even more of a minefield if we took everything literally!

"Player X needs 2 snookers" has been around since I started watching the beautiful game and i'm happy for it to stay.

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It's true though, it should be barring successful snookers.

It should be "barring foul points", or even "barring sufficient foul points".

I agree, that doesn't bother me at all.

Postby Johnny Bravo

He says the tables are made by Rasson, so that means they are of superior quality to the Chinese Star tables.