Post a reply

Re: World Seniors Championship 2021

Postby mantorok

LDS wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Putting Have I Got News For You on.

So instead of wataching 2 past-it old cronies attempt to do what they did better 30 years ago you're preferring to watch 2 past-it old cronies attempt to do what they did better 30 years ago?

His taste in films is appalling too.

Postby LDS

mantorok wrote:
LDS wrote:

So instead of wataching 2 past-it old cronies attempt to do what they did better 30 years ago you're preferring to watch 2 past-it old cronies attempt to do what they did better 30 years ago?

His taste in films is appalling too.

I have heard rumours...

Postby SnookerFan

LDS wrote:

I missed the first couple of minutes, as I put BBC2 on by mistake.

Postby LDS

SnookerFan wrote:
LDS wrote:

rofl

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
LDS wrote:

D

Cline

Postby James Bentley

Wataching Figueiredo vs. Parrott now.

But caught Jimmy vs. Tony Knowles earlier. Tony looks absolutely amazing for a pensioner! Pity his game has declined...somewhat.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
LDS wrote:

member when hignfy was on bbc2. Ruined it when it moved to one.

Postby HappyCamper

Trying to catch up on great British menu which I had on TiVo and it's bucking dead prince Philip instead ffs.

Postby LDS

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
LDS wrote:

member when hignfy was on bbc2. Ruined it when it moved to one.

It died it's biggest death when Deayton was shafted, the conversion to beeb 1 was only a flurry of sneezes by comparison IMO.

Postby chengdufan

So, the first round is over and we're at the quarter-final stage. The wheat has been sorted from the chaff, and although no wheat has been found as yet, we do have 8 players remaining.

Figueiredo v Hendry looks the least bad match today on paper. What do you think?

Postby SnookerFan

Damn, I'm off doing something at lunch time. Why did they have to put the Hendry match 0n first?

After last night, I never want to watch Jimmy play again.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:Damn, I'm off doing something at lunch time. Why did they have to put the Hendry match 0n first?

After last night, I never want to watch Jimmy play again.

But why?