Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Final !!!!!!!

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:I hope we'll see Hendry very soon. Even if he gets bashed up. I want to see him play a match against one of the topplayers. Hopefully in front of a crowd.

Hoping for O'Sullivan vs Hendry just for nostalgia reasons.

He's gone very quiet on the matter

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I hope we'll see Hendry very soon. Even if he gets bashed up. I want to see him play a match against one of the topplayers. Hopefully in front of a crowd.

Hoping for O'Sullivan vs Hendry just for nostalgia reasons.

He's gone very quiet on the matter

Well he hasn’t, mostly because his co-commentators keep asking him about it <laugh> basically he says his game’s not ready yet and he’s not gonna come back until it is, plus part of why he wanted to come back was for the chance to perform in front of crowds which there haven’t been so he hasn’t had that incentive.

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:Well he hasn’t, mostly because his co-commentators keep asking him about it <laugh> basically he says his game’s not ready yet and he’s not gonna come back until it is, plus part of why he wanted to come back was for the chance to perform in front of crowds which there haven’t been so he hasn’t had that incentive.

Ah yes had forgotten the crowd thing, I remember him saying that a few weeks ago.

Postby Ck147

Cloud Strife wrote:What if his game is never ready? He won't know for sure until he actually steps up at some point.

Exactly, he needs to jump in and get started, crowds or no crowds.

Postby Wildey

Neil Robertson has crawled back 230,000 to 1,500 between himself in 3rd and Ronnie in 2nd in the rankings if Neil wins tomorrow he goes 118,500 ahead of Ronnie a massive swing with 1 tournament of almost 350,000 points.

Postby Ck147

Wildey wrote:Neil Robertson has crawled back 230,000 to 1,500 between himself in 3rd and Ronnie in 2nd in the rankings if Neil wins tomorrow he goes 118,500 ahead of Ronnie a massive swing with 1 tournament of almost 350,000 points.

Robbo still goes ahead of Ronnie even if he loses tomorrow, right? Unless Judd raises his game, I think Robbo has this.

Postby Ck147

And let's face it, Zhou was lucky to go 6-2 down against Robbo, should have been 6-1. Lu could have been 4-3 up against Judd at one stage, Judd got lucky. Robbo has this.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:He was once called Blobertson, he's Neil Robertson!

Aye,but he,s Neil Potertson atm. :-D

I saw most of both matches yesterday.

Both Trump n Robbo managed to maintain the very high standard of play.Gonna be very intrrstin to see if both can still keep the brilliant form up,or will one,or even both dip a bit.They,ll probably be still be able to keep it up,but might dip a wee bit.

As i like both players,i won,t mind who wins,but i think that Judd will win.

Postby McManusFan

Yet another Trump v Robertson final! When is the last time they met outside of a final?

Come on the Melbourne Machine! (Much better nickname than 'thunder from down under').

Postby HappyCamper

McManusFan wrote:Yet another Trump v Robertson final! When is the last time they met outside of a final?

Come on the Melbourne Machine! (Much better nickname than 'thunder from down under').

Played in the winners group of the Championship League this year (the first one).

Postby SnookerEd25

Cloud Strife wrote:What if his game is never ready? He won't know for sure until he actually steps up at some point.

I don’t think it will be, his standards are too high and he will get frustrated because he can’t hit them.

I think he’ll be pressured into playing World qualifying but that will be it (and he’ll lose to someone not fit to be in the same room as him)

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerEd25 wrote:

I don’t think it will be, his standards are too high and he will get frustrated because he can’t hit them.

I think he’ll be pressured into playing World qualifying but that will be it (and he’ll lose to someone not fit to be in the same room as him)

That is about the size of it.

Postby McManusFan

HappyCamper wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Yet another Trump v Robertson final! When is the last time they met outside of a final?

Played in the winners group of the Championship League this year (the first one).

Ta, it's been a while then. And before that it was the 2019 players championship semi-final.