The United Kingdom Prediction Contest has a proud tradition in being the first Contest run on the old 606 which led onto successor forums before becoming Snooker Island in 2009.
This year, I've decided to try something rather different.
- Each entrant starts with 100 points.
- You 'bet' points on the outcome of a match - receiving points if your prediction wins and losing points if they don't.
- You receive extra points for a correct score - provided you predicted the winner.
- You must predict on at least one match per session, meaning you must predict on both Semi-Finals and the Final. Missing a session will result in a 10 point deduction.
- You can only bet a maximum of what points you have - if your score drops below zero then you may bet a maximum total of points to bring your score up to 10.
- Predict two players to reach the Final
E.g. of how to predict
John Higgins v Peter Lines - 6 Points - Higgins to win - 6-1
x points dependent on what you have bet
3 points for a correct score - 5 points for the final
10 points if you predict the overall tournament winner, 5 points for the runner-up,
- Most Correct Scorelines
- Most Correct Winners.
Good Luck! - Templates to Follow
- Posts: 4446
- Joined: 20 December 2009
- Location: Sheffield
- Highest Break: 28
- Walk-On: Vangelis 1492 Conquest of Paradise