Rules and Scoring
Every match (except the final): 5 points
The Final: 7
Correct Scoreline bonus
For every match (except the final): 4 points
The Final: 6 points
Pick two players to win the tournament:
You will receive 12 points if they win the tournament and 6 points if they are runners-up.
Century Break bonus:
-Nominate a player to make the most tons. Correct answer gives you 5 points
-Predict their total. Correct answer gives you 10 points
Maximum Break Bonus:
- pick any number of players to make a maximum break
- if a player you've nominated makes a maximum break you get 12 points
- if you nominate a player who fails to get a maximum break you lose 3 points
- if you do not predict a maximum break you receive no points
If entrants are tied on the same amount of points at the end of the contest, precedence will be given in the following order until a winner is determined:
1. Correct match RESULTS.
2. Correct match SCORELINES.
- Once a prediction has been submitted you may not change them.
- An updated table will be provided at the end of each days play.
Each match will have its own separate deadline so you may predict individually or all at once, it's up to you.
Good luck everyone!
********* TEMPLATE *********
Tue 19 March 13:00pm
Neil Robertson 9-9 Mark Selby
Judd Trump 9-9 Mark Williams
Tue 19 March 19:00pm
Ronnie O’Sullivan 9-9 Stuart Bingham
Wed 20 March 13:00pm
Mark Allen 9-9 Kyren Wilson
Player To Make The Most Tons:
Amount Of Tons They Will Make:
- Posts: 9425
- Joined: 20 March 2015
- Location: Lancashire
- Snooker Idol: Ronnie + Ding
- Highest Break: 31
- Walk-On: Spoon - The Underdog